Windows 10: system issue- Run as administrator doesn't show yes or allow option

Discus and support system issue- Run as administrator doesn't show yes or allow option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I tried to go for service. MSc as a administrator it is showing the below error message. Also it is not giving other user login. Even if trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ravinder Singh, Oct 26, 2021.

1. system issue- Run as administrator doesn't show yes or allow option

When I tried to go for service. MSc as a administrator it is showing the below error message. Also it is not giving other user login. Even if trying any thing run as administrator it shows below message, which doesn't allow to make any changes.Even tried -Go to Windows Control Panel => User Accounts, and click "Change User Account Control settings". This will open the User Account Control Settings it also shows same above pop up. Please help here.

:)

Ravinder Singh, Oct 26, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

system issue- Run as administrator doesn't show yes or allow option [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Oct 27, 2021
  4. system issue- Run as administrator doesn't show yes or allow option

GWX.exe doesn`t run and the "Get Windows 10" icon doesn´t show up

Hello.

I tried running the scripts which were posted here but when i try to run the gwx.exe file, it simply doesn`t run.

I have two computers running Windows 7. One of them, i was able to upgrade without any problems (as the icon appeard) and the second one has this problem. When i run the troubleshotter it says that "windows is not genuine" which is something false as i have
    Windows completely activated (and it says that in "COMPUTER - SYSTEM PROPERTIES")

NahuelLondeix, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

system issue- Run as administrator doesn't show yes or allow option

1. system issue- Run as administrator doesn't show yes or allow option - Similar Threads - system issue Run

2. Windows 11 won't allow run as administrator option on my administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't allow run as administrator option on my administrator account: I'm logged in as an administrator and run as administrator is greyed out when trying to use compatibility options.Nitro 5 an517-54 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-wont-allow-run-as-administrator-option/1a790dd1-e996-45eb-a039-ac18035ed7e0
  3. Windows 11 won't allow run as administrator option on my administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 won't allow run as administrator option on my administrator account: I'm logged in as an administrator and run as administrator is greyed out when trying to use compatibility options.Nitro 5 an517-54 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-wont-allow-run-as-administrator-option/1a790dd1-e996-45eb-a039-ac18035ed7e0
  4. System Administrator Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Administrator Issue: There's not much to say, when I attempt to go into sync my account settings. It comes up with the administrator issue. HOWEVER, this is my computer. I am unsure what the problem is, I have used the "netplwiz" trick, I have tried the CMD method, even going into the registry...
  5. System Administrator Issue

System Administrator Issue: There's not much to say, when I attempt to go into sync my account settings. It comes up with the administrator issue. HOWEVER, this is my computer. I am unsure what the problem is, I have used the "netplwiz" trick, I have tried the CMD method, even going into the registry...
  6. System Administrator Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. system issue- Run as administrator doesn't show yes or allow option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system issue- Run as administrator doesn't show yes or allow option: When I tried to go for service. MSc as a administrator it is showing the below error message. Also it is not giving other user login. Even if trying any thing run as administrator it shows below message, which doesn't allow to make any changes.Even tried -Go to Windows...
  8. system issue- Run as administrator doesn't show yes or allow option

system issue- Run as administrator doesn't show yes or allow option: When I tried to go for service. MSc as a administrator it is showing the below error message. Also it is not giving other user login. Even if trying any thing run as administrator it shows below message, which doesn't allow to make any changes.Even tried -Go to Windows...
  9. Run-as-administrator doesn't cause browser to run under administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run-as-administrator doesn't cause browser to run under administrator account: I am logged into a non-administrator account. In my Start Menu, Firefox shows up under "Most used". If I right-click it and choose to run it as administrator, I am unable to use it to download files to an administrator folder. The Task Manager's Details tab shows that it...
  10. No "run as Administrator" option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No "run as Administrator" option: New PC build, new installation of windows. All seems good. But when I go to right click and run things as Administrator. The option isn't there. Logged in with a Microsoft account I've used before. It is however windows that hasn't been activated with a Key. Why can I not...