Windows 10: System issues after the installation of the new Windows 10 updates

Discus and support System issues after the installation of the new Windows 10 updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a desktop PC model ASUS ROG G20BM with the following specifications: CPU: AMD FX-770K (Quad Core 3.50 GHz) VGA: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series OS:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Civil7000, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Civil7000 Win User

System issues after the installation of the new Windows 10 updates

I have a desktop PC model ASUS ROG G20BM with the following specifications:​

CPU: AMD FX-770K (Quad Core 3.50 GHz)​

VGA: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series​

During the purchase, Windows 8 was installed on this computer, which was later upgraded to Windows 10. So far the system had no particular problem.​

But with the installation of new Windows updates, system issues began. At first, the computer restarted itself at random times. Subsequently, with new updates, the system faced the "Blue Screen of Death" at unclear times. In the future, with the installation of newer updates, the problem was completely resolved for some time. Unfortunately, with new updates, the system is re-flawed, and this time, most of the time when playing games, suddenly there is an annoying sound and the system is completely stopped, so that the only solution is to manually restart the computer.​

The latest Windows update and graphics card driver:​

-Windows 10 version 1803 - Cumulative update: KB4338819​

-VGA: Radeon Software Edition- Adrenaline 18.5.1​

:)

Civil7000, Jul 17, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 17, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 17, 2018
  4. System issues after the installation of the new Windows 10 updates

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

System issues after the installation of the new Windows 10 updates

1. System issues after the installation of the new Windows 10 updates - Similar Threads - System issues installation

2. Resolution issue after new Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolution issue after new Windows 10 update: Resolution of window applications appear very large on both the laptop screen as well as attached display. All display settings have been adjusted to show as-Recommended. Deleted the display driver and downloaded the new one - these potential answers have not resolved the...
  3. Resolution issue after new Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resolution issue after new Windows 10 update: Resolution of window applications appear very large on both the laptop screen as well as attached display. All display settings have been adjusted to show as-Recommended. Deleted the display driver and downloaded the new one - these potential answers have not resolved the...
  4. Resolution issue after new Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issue on new Win10Pro install on new system.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue on new Win10Pro install on new system.: Hi. I am Fiaz. I have an odd issue on a new install of win 10 Pro on a brand new new system. Fail to make a successful install to the new kit. Can see the USB key and start the install process. Mainly fails after showing the blue windows logs on screen. Got to the...
  6. Installing windows 10 after free upgrade on new system.

Installing windows 10 after free upgrade on new system.: I'm trying to upgrade a PC with a Mobo/CPU/SSD SSD is new from a previous build I upgraded earlier. How can I install windows 10 on the new SSD with only a windows 8 cd w/key? Any help is much appreciated thank you....
  7. New installation of windows 10 issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New installation of windows 10 issues: Ive just recently upgraded to windows 10 pro on my hp pavilion touchsmart 20 all in one pc and the second I try to use it the mouse stops and goes loading screens stop and go all the time it get kinda annoying its like it keeps glitching out even online when I try loading a...
  8. issues installing Windows 10 on new system

issues installing Windows 10 on new system: Hi everybody, I've just upgraded my i5 7500 system with a AMD 3700x paired with MSI B450M Mortar Max motherboard. It all seems to run fine in the bios. I've updated it to the latest bios also. CPU is running roughly 27 degrees. My issue lays when I'm trying to install...
  9. Windows 10 installation on a new system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 installation on a new system: I am installing Windows 10 Pro for the first time on a new system. When the windows menu appeared it shortly changed to the windows logo without me doing anything. It ha been in this mode for about 1 hour. Is this normal or do I have to do something else?...
  10. Issues with an Update in Windows 10 after System Reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issues with an Update in Windows 10 after System Reset: So I reset my system again. This isn't the first time that I have had to do this because of issues with Windows 10. After Reset, computer runs good. Only problem now, is that I am having problems installing an update in Windows 10. The update is called Microsoft Visual C++...