Windows 10: System keep reverting

Discus and support System keep reverting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ok so..i know i shouldnt have even tried...but i did. i tried plexturbo 3. i wasnt using any previous version, but it sounded too good to be true. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zaw, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ZAW
    zaw Win User

System keep reverting

ok so..i know i shouldnt have even tried...but i did. i tried plexturbo 3. i wasnt using any previous version, but it sounded too good to be true. i made a restore point and installed. after instal and restart, my asrock drivers started going crazy, not loading and giving 'error' at start (yeah, whole message was error). so i thought sth is wrong. i uninstalled plexturbo, restarted then...boom. diagnosis tool, repair tool..info that system couldnt launch properly, anotehr restart and...im in the same place as i was before restart. plexturbo is there, asrock error too. i tried uninstall again, after restart diagnosis/repair/bad launch again. this time i log into system and plexturbo is gone. tho chrome doesnt work. i restart, it starts checkdisk itself..gets to 9% and restart. then its loop with diagnosis again. i cant pick my restore point anywhere, i see empty list. in win7 i wouldve jsut picked 'last good known config' and itd do the trick. however ms decided to drop this option...
    any idea how to boot normally into system? why it starts diagnosis when i boot pc (after which im kicked into corrupted system, restored from before reboot - it doesnt even ask me to go back to that point). i cant run chkdsk, as it asks me to reboot (then it gets to 9% and restart by itself without any info), i cant restore..luckily i can access all my data, most important ones i copied already to external drive but wonder if i can save this system somehow, or do i have to perform clean install? id like to avoid it, as downloading all updates of system and applications with my internet connection will take ages...

:)

2. Update 1709 keeps trying to install but crashes

My computer keeps trying to install 1709 but the system keeps crashing and reverting it is really hard to us my computer when it keeps doing this

Help

Andrew Moran, Nov 2, 2015
  3. Icons keep reverting

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to post your query at Microsoft® TechNet Forums where we have experts in Windows 10 Enterprise:

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 2, 2015
Thema:

System keep reverting

1. System keep reverting - Similar Threads - System keep reverting

2. File View Keeps Reverting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File View Keeps Reverting: Unable to select List View for files and folders, keeps reverting to Details. Tried to save under Options, won't allow, keeps reverting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-view-keeps-reverting/96815897-5938-4b18-b97d-18874f6b1c1c
  3. File View Keeps Reverting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File View Keeps Reverting: Unable to select List View for files and folders, keeps reverting to Details. Tried to save under Options, won't allow, keeps reverting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-view-keeps-reverting/96815897-5938-4b18-b97d-18874f6b1c1c
  4. File View Keeps Reverting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Registry setting keeps reverting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry setting keeps reverting: We don't use UAC and I normally turn off when I build the machines.but I also have a script that runs New-ItemProperty -Path HKLM:Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system -Name EnableLUA -PropertyType DWord -Value 0 -ForceWe have also had issues with usb...
  6. Registry setting keeps reverting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry setting keeps reverting: We don't use UAC and I normally turn off when I build the machines.but I also have a script that runs New-ItemProperty -Path HKLM:Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system -Name EnableLUA -PropertyType DWord -Value 0 -ForceWe have also had issues with usb...
  7. Registry setting keeps reverting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. System Sounds keeps reverting to max volume after using Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Sounds keeps reverting to max volume after using Snipping Tool: Mostly the title. This just started happening today. Last update was like 4 days ago so this is super weird. Usually I keep "System Volume" at 5% because that shit is loud AF and really sharp. 5 years with no issues and now this happens. This wouldn't be a real issue if not...
  9. "Read-only" keeps reverting

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Read-only" keeps reverting: Let me start by saying that I have visited countless posts and read many articles on the topic. I have tried almost everything that I came across. its pointless to say, but hitting "apply" instead of "ok" didn't help I changed my account to administrator, used cmd attrib -r...
  10. System config reverts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System config reverts: I posted this already but it seems you guys answer only once then ignore further replies so I must make new Question to get answers. But back to subject, I want to set my RAM memory usage to 16GB, right now it shows 14,2GB usable, So I go system config -> boot -> advanced...