Windows 10: System keeps restarting

Discus and support System keeps restarting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear all,Can you please help with my Windows 10PC keeps restarting after showing blue screen. I'm struggling with this for a year now. Sometimes system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kestutis D, Oct 10, 2022.

1. System keeps restarting

Dear all,Can you please help with my Windows 10PC keeps restarting after showing blue screen. I'm struggling with this for a year now. Sometimes system crashes once a week, sometimes several times a day.Event viewer displays this information:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000e6 0x0000000000000026, 0x0000000000000000, 0x000000000882d77e, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a2a5bb89-24cf-4ece-bf1d-b08c

:)

Kestutis D, Oct 10, 2022
  2. techbuzz Win User

MBR keeps corrupting after restart

I have a machine that when restarted or allowed to go into hibernation, I receive a missing/corrupted master boot record message and Windows doesn't boot. I am able to successfully repair the MBR each time using Windows recovery console, but I'm unable to determine what keeps making it happen.

Dell Latitude E6420
    Windows 7 64bit

Steps performed so far: -besides fixing the MBR after each restart or hibernation
    -ran system file checker sfc /scannow
    -ran chkdsk
    -verified that ACHI was enabled in the bios

If I can't figure this out I will end up just reinstalling the operating system, but I worried that the issue with just reoccur later down the line. Any advice/recommendations would be much appreciated.

techbuzz, Oct 10, 2022
  3. System freezes after restart on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to perform DISM and check if it helps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 10, 2022
  4. System keeps restarting

Windows 10, Will not restart after System Restore.

Hi Michael,

We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to perform a Power drain by following the steps provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.

If the issue still persists,

Check if the system boots to Safe mode using the ISO by following the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer. (If you’re not seeing this screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to boot from media,
      and then try again.)
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, select 5 or F5 to restart you PC in Safe Mode with Networking. If your PC won’t start in Safe Mode with Networking, try steps 2-4 again, and then, after your PC restarts, select 3 or F3 to
      Enable low-resolution video.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 10, 2022
Thema:

System keeps restarting

1. System keeps restarting - Similar Threads - System keeps restarting

2. System keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System keeps restarting: Dear all,Can you please help with my Windows 10PC keeps restarting after showing blue screen. I'm struggling with this for a year now. Sometimes system crashes once a week, sometimes several times a day.Event viewer displays this information:The computer has rebooted from a...
  3. System keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System keeps restarting: Dear all,Can you please help with my Windows 10PC keeps restarting after showing blue screen. I'm struggling with this for a year now. Sometimes system crashes once a week, sometimes several times a day.Event viewer displays this information:The computer has rebooted from a...
  4. Keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keeps restarting: My HP Pavillion keeps restarting after I had rebooted it. It has the HP loading screen, then goes to download windows. Then it shuts down abruptly restarts and goes back on a loop. I do not know how to fix this and I am very worried...
  5. System tweaks keep undoing on restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tweaks keep undoing on restart: Having some trouble making some tweaks stay put. Seems that after I reboot, they revert back to defaults! The system I have is a hp stream laptop with Windows 10 Home OEM. The hard drive is a mere 30GB onboard chip. When windows is installed, it leaves a mere 9GB to add...
  6. Keeps Restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keeps Restarting: I need some help... every time to do a safe mode to my laptop it keeps restarting always showing your PC ran into problem and need to restart and showing the stop code: critical process died. and if i go to choose an option Troubleshoot/Advance option/Startup repair and...
  7. System restarted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System restarted: Hello -- I win 10 system restart early today --- I know there were updates pending but It not clear to me if the re-boot was a byproduct of the update -- is there a way to tell? I have the switch turned off to cause an automatic backup --- Is the auto reboot...
  8. system keeps restart automatically

system keeps restart automatically: Hello dears, i seeking your assistance for the below screenshots , what i shall do to solve it ?[ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/system-keeps-restart-automatically/5d74d9cd-5466-4c17-82fc-27c2211f36e0
  9. system Keeps restart automatically

system Keeps restart automatically: hello dears, i seeking your assistance according to the below screenshots[ATTACH][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/system-keeps-restart-automatically/808e5746-9cb4-4874-ad54-7e3eaa3e2c30
  10. System Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    System Restart: Win 10 Home Upon 'restart', system freezes part way through shutdown. If I use the "Slide" feature it will shut down ok. Have already tried sfc/scannow; found corrupt files but was unable to fix. Files don't appear to be critical. 31133