Windows 10: System keeps sending me BACK to the top of the folder.

Discus and support System keeps sending me BACK to the top of the folder. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; While trying to clean up and remove dupes from a large folder, no matter how far down I get, it will boot me BACK TO THE TOP of the folder. So, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Boss_Lady, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Boss_Lady Win User

System keeps sending me BACK to the top of the folder.

While trying to clean up and remove dupes from a large folder, no matter how far down I get, it will boot me BACK TO THE TOP of the folder. So, I have to keep scrolling back and forth, to find the last spot that I was working on. Any ideas??

:)

Boss_Lady, Jun 12, 2019

2. Is there an option to add drives & folders to "Send to" list to transfer the files within the system in Windows 10.

Hello,

Thank you for responding quickly with the answers to the above questions.

You can transfer the files & folders within the system by adding the drives & folders to the “Send to” list. You first have to list the drives or folders under the “Send to” list and then use the function to move the
    files.

To add the drives or folders under “Send to” list, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + R keys on the keyboard to open the
      Run command.
    • Type shell:sendto in the command box and press
      Enter
      key on the keyboard.
    • From the left side panel of the window, drag and drop the folders & drives you want to be shown under the
      Send to option.
    • Close the window after adding the folders & drives under the Send to list.
    • Right click on any of the file, hover the mouse pointer over to the
      Send to
      option on the context menu and check if the added folders & drives are listed.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Keeping a folder organized to specification while sending.

Hi Lareine,

Please provide us with the below information to understand the issue better.

• When you say “Upon uploading the folder”, where do you upload the folder?

• Which service are you using to send the Folders?

• What type of folder are you referring to? Is it network folder or normal windows explorer folder?

• What is the location of the folder?

Get back to us with more information.

Thank you.

Rishad K T, Jun 12, 2019
  4. System keeps sending me BACK to the top of the folder.

when i open a folder containing files and scroll down it keeps resetting to top of list

when i open a folder containing files and scroll down it keeps resetting to top of list

LarryHubbard01, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

System keeps sending me BACK to the top of the folder.

1. System keeps sending me BACK to the top of the folder. - Similar Threads - System keeps sending

2. windows 10 keeps sending me back to log in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 keeps sending me back to log in screen: It does not stay open long enough to change any settings. looked through similar question responses and nothing has worked so far. Now it does not stay on long enough to make any changes. I have a hp desktop and 365 subsription....
  3. windows 10 keeps sending me back to log in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 keeps sending me back to log in screen: It does not stay open long enough to change any settings. looked through similar question responses and nothing has worked so far. Now it does not stay on long enough to make any changes. I have a hp desktop and 365 subsription....
  4. windows 10 keeps sending me back to log in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Explorer keeps rolling back to top

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer keeps rolling back to top: When there are a lot of files, File Explorer Windows 10 won't let me scroll all the way down to the bottom to look at them all, it keeps returning to the top. This just started recently. What do I need to do to fix it? Thanks....
  6. Windows sending me back a page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows sending me back a page: I’ve been having this weird issue with my computer lately. every time I try to use Google Chrome, it sends me back a page to the one I was on before and sometimes even all the way back to the New Tab screen. I’d usually assume this is just an issue with google chrome, so i...
  7. sending me back to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    sending me back to desktop: when i'm in my email or any page really, i'll be typing & all of a sudden it sends me back to my desktop & i loose everything i had been typing PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-me-back-to-desktop/58f65861-00cd-486c-bce6-2d41497ac1ed
  8. File Explorer keeps scrolling back to the top.

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer keeps scrolling back to the top.: Updated Win10 Pro to 1809 before file delete issues. Patch was applied last night. In file explorer, in folders with large number of files, window will refresh back up to the top (approx every 5 seconds). After searching, the Personalization>Colors>disabling "Automatically...
  9. ambromer.info keeps sending me news

in Windows 10 Support
    ambromer.info keeps sending me news: Hi Everyone, Starting from a few weeks ago, Windows 10 kept sending me News and a website called ambromer.info is below it and I want to get rid of this because it is getting annoying. I looked it up online and I didn't find anything. I wonder if it is a virus? I am running...
  10. Win keeps sending me back to the log in screen when unattended?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win keeps sending me back to the log in screen when unattended?: If I leave my computer for more than 30 min or so, I come back and I am at the log in screen. Applications that where running have stopped. Sleep and hibernate are disabled, and screen timeout has been set to 5 hours. This started about a month ago, and after 2 weeks was...