Windows 10: System lagging - Can hear jitter/stutter in sound and see it in video

Discus and support System lagging - Can hear jitter/stutter in sound and see it in video in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey I have a problem with my system where it seems to lag or stutter... You can hear it in audio every few seconds. You can also see a slight stutter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Graemzy, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Graemzy Win User

System lagging - Can hear jitter/stutter in sound and see it in video

Hey

I have a problem with my system where it seems to lag or stutter... You can hear it in audio every few seconds.

You can also see a slight stutter in videos or when a song is playing back in Reckordbox or Ableton for example.

I have tried updating Graphics Card driver. I have the latest one..
    I have taken out the Ram and put back in because I have just moved the machine
    I also tried turning on and off xmp.. System had crashed a few times.

Some times it works no problem all day and then its starts again.

Any ideas what might be the issue??

Spec:

Win 10
    i7 6700 k -
    NZXT Kracken x61 Watercooler
    16 DDR4 3200
    GTX 970
    240g SSD OS Drive
    120g SSD
    1TB Disk Drive

:)

Graemzy, Mar 20, 2020
  2. jkwm87 Win User

Video lag/stutter, suggetions?

Hey guys,

So ill start with saying I'm not very tech savvy, so sorry if any of this seems simple or stupid. I have windows 10 installed on my pc, its a simple Asus. My settings tell me I have an x64 based processor, a 64bit operating system, and 4gb RAM. Whenever I attempt to play a video file there is really bad stutter and lag in the video. Its more so with files already saved but will happen when streaming videos sometimes as well. Any suggestions on what to do about this?

jkwm87, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Mouse pointer jitters/stutters in magnifier windows 10

After installing the recent fall creators upgrade to windows 10, my mouse pointer jitters/stutters/lags etc while using the magnifier feature. The problem appears when the magnifier view settings are greater that 100%. At 100% view, no problem. I had
    no problem prior to the latest upgrade.

DavidHotovy, Mar 20, 2020
  4. System lagging - Can hear jitter/stutter in sound and see it in video

Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

I have tried every step that you suggested with no good results. I have a TOSHIBA SATELLITE L675D-S7049..

The exact problem is the video and the sound lags and makes a buzzing sound . it does it on all videos and sound. even on iTUNES

DENNISBUZZELL, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

System lagging - Can hear jitter/stutter in sound and see it in video

1. System lagging - Can hear jitter/stutter in sound and see it in video - Similar Threads - System lagging hear

2. pc lags and sound stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc lags and sound stuttering: HelloSo i bought a PC in august of 2022, its a very high end gaming pc, great spec, rtx 3080, i7-1200f, 16gb ddr5 ram. Its amazing but i have a huge problem that i cant ssem to fix. Everytime i start my pc and start playing a game the audio stutters, like i get a a static...
  3. Stutter sound in videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stutter sound in videos: I play games while listening to music but today I noticed that my sound stutter sometimes. I tried to use sound on games only and still the same. I closed my game and listen to music and stutter as well. I thought it is my headset so I tried to use it on different PC but...
  4. Stutter sound in videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stutter sound in videos: I play games while listening to music but today I noticed that my sound stutter sometimes. I tried to use sound on games only and still the same. I closed my game and listen to music and stutter as well. I thought it is my headset so I tried to use it on different PC but...
  5. Stutter sound in videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Input lag, sound and video stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Input lag, sound and video stuttering: Hello all, Since the windows update a few days ago, i have terrible input lag, audio and video stuttering when im using any game/app. Anyone know a fix?...
  7. Sound, Video, and mouse stuttering accumulating lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound, Video, and mouse stuttering accumulating lag: I've been having this problem for a couple of months now and it's becoming an issue. If I'm watching a video on youtube or on MPC or anything like that, the video and sound will stutter together with the mouse, and the sound keeps falling further and further behind the...
  8. Videos lag and stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos lag and stutter: So basically any video I play (locally, so not on YouTube) lags and stutters very badly. Yes I have tried using different media players and my video drivers are up to date. I have not found an answer online. I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Any help? Edit: forgot to...
  9. SEEING VIDEO AND HEARING SOUND

in Windows 10 Customization
    SEEING VIDEO AND HEARING SOUND: I suddenly can't see video on utube or hear sound on BBC iplayer or BBC Sounds. these worked fine before Xmas. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seeing-video-and-hearing-sound/8aa76b48-51c0-4a7f-a9a6-312f92c1a9e9
  10. Video lag/stutter, suggetions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video lag/stutter, suggetions?: Hey guys, So ill start with saying I'm not very tech savvy, so sorry if any of this seems simple or stupid. I have windows 10 installed on my pc, its a simple Asus. My settings tell me I have an x64 based processor, a 64bit operating system, and 4gb RAM. Whenever I attempt...