Windows 10: System Locale

Discus and support System Locale in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, why can't I untick the "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" box? It used to be tickable, but now I can't untick it. I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cris Daniel, Mar 11, 2020.

1. System Locale

Hello, why can't I untick the "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" box? It used to be tickable, but now I can't untick it. I want to untick it, please help me. System Locale 46c84ff5-8c86-4c21-997d-8c7bdc390a00?upload=true.png

:)

Cris Daniel, Mar 11, 2020

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Unable to access Local Disks (CSystem Locale :), (DSystem Locale :), and any programs inside those

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with privileges to access the local account, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Please be informed us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

This issue might be due to some error in system settings.

If you have not yet tried the below steps, I suggest you to perform and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log out from the current user account, restart the computer and log-in with the administrator account and check if you are able to access the local drivers.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode, try to log-in with administrator account and check if the issue persists.

Try the above steps and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 11, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

System Locale

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

System Locale

1. System Locale - Similar Threads - System Locale

2. blue screen/reboot after SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen/reboot after SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via...: I am getting blue screen/reboot after SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via https://AMD-KeyId-52fb59e29aa83a962fb9eef0fe5b4811de6b751e.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via...
  3. blue screen/reboot after SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen/reboot after SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via...: I am getting blue screen/reboot after SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via https://AMD-KeyId-52fb59e29aa83a962fb9eef0fe5b4811de6b751e.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via...
  4. If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?: I have 2 local user accounts on my system. USER1 was created when I was installing Windows 11 on my PC and USER2 is my primary Microsoft account. I have been trying to transfer everything from USER1 to my primary account but there is one giant AppData folder present under...
  5. If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?

If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?: I have 2 local user accounts on my system. USER1 was created when I was installing Windows 11 on my PC and USER2 is my primary Microsoft account. I have been trying to transfer everything from USER1 to my primary account but there is one giant AppData folder present under...
  6. How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?: Hi, I want to connect my android device to the Remote Desktop from my Local system via USB. I have tried all the possible configuration, but still it is not connecting in Remote Desktop, but it is connecting in Local System. Kindly help me to connect my device to a Remote...
  7. How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?: Hi, I want to connect my android device to the Remote Desktop from my Local system via USB. I have tried all the possible configuration, but still it is not connecting in Remote Desktop, but it is connecting in Local System. Kindly help me to connect my device to a Remote...
  8. How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?

9. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...: When I start up the Window, this error appears in my desktop. Is this error dangerous? How can I fix this?Script: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\updates.vbsLine: 10Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null...
  10. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...: When I start up the Window, this error appears in my desktop. Is this error dangerous? How can I fix this?Script: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\updates.vbsLine: 10Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null...