Windows 10: System lockout - black screen - will not boot up - win 10

Discus and support System lockout - black screen - will not boot up - win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone - I am desperate for help - Ver Win 10 - I know that Incredimail shut down however I was still successfully using it until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ladyseahawk, May 4, 2021.

1. System lockout - black screen - will not boot up - win 10

Hello everyone - I am desperate for help - Ver Win 10 - I know that Incredimail shut down however I was still successfully using it until I inadvertently allowed Microsoft to automatically download KB4577586 on my Acer Laptop which automatically removed Adobe Flash Player needed by Incredimail to operate. Microsoft says that this update cannot be uninstalled but before I discovered this information I allowed it to happen to my Surface Pro which I am now using. Anyway I searched the net and someone posted that if I downloaded Flash Player Pro 6.0 that I would get Incredimail back I did this to the Acer and at first for about 1 minute it worked I opened my mail unfortunately I took a break and when I came back my system was totally GONE the computer wont boot up All I have on my Acer is a dark screen. I took it to a computer guy who has told me that all my info is still there however he can only rescue my docs and pics and to do that means new sys install. All my desperately needed emails along with other program information will still be there but I will be unable to access them. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas how I can get it all back to where it was? I am hoping and praying someone can help me. No I stupidly do not have a recent system backup of either machine & now Incedimail (which was working on here Surface Pro) will not work and I am too frightened to download Flash Player Pro 6.0 again in case it happens to this machine. I am desperate because the Acer and in particular Incredimail holds VITAL INFORMATION that I desperately need. Thanks in advance

:)

Ladyseahawk, May 4, 2021

2. Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor

Yesterday suddenly win 10 stop , then return blue screen with the message win need to repair and we will restarted for you , then win boot into black screen with blinking underscore .
    I try to boot win from usb to use repair but it's return cant repair your pc , then through cmd in troubleshooter from usb I use list disk and its return
    DISK 0 Invalid and its dynamic .
    What should I do I hope the hard disk is not dead yet any suggestions please ??

AbobakrOsman, May 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 5, 2021
  4. zplugger Win User

System lockout - black screen - will not boot up - win 10

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, May 5, 2021
Thema:

System lockout - black screen - will not boot up - win 10

1. System lockout - black screen - will not boot up - win 10 - Similar Threads - System lockout black

2. Computer not booting up Black Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not booting up Black Screen: How do I download a boot disk to USB ?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-booting-up-black-screen/49411470-d6d0-4f39-9d6b-60e0b11414d4
  3. SYSTEM LOCKOUT - BLACK SCREEN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SYSTEM LOCKOUT - BLACK SCREEN: Hello everyone - I am desperate for help - I know that Incredimail shutdown however I was still successfully using it until I inadvertently allowedMicrosoft to automatically download KB4577586 on my Acer Laptop whichautomatically removed Adobe Flash Player needed by...
  4. SYSTEM LOCKOUT - BLACK SCREEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM LOCKOUT - BLACK SCREEN: Hello everyone - I am desperate for help - I know that Incredimail shutdown however I was still successfully using it until I inadvertently allowedMicrosoft to automatically download KB4577586 on my Acer Laptop whichautomatically removed Adobe Flash Player needed by...
  5. After new system build, Win 10 boots to black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After new system build, Win 10 boots to black screen: Hello, When I use the Windows 10 Pro USB Stick and do the Win10 Pro install, it completes successfully. I have video using the GTX 908 TI Lightning, the machine reboots multiple times during the process, and it makes it all the way to the desktop. As soon as I reboot the...
  6. Win 10 black screen after boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 black screen after boot: I don't want to be here with trouble, but alas I am So I have been running dual boot, win 7 and win 10. Today I rebooted from win 7 to win 10 and got a black screen in win 10 - no mouse. This was right after I selected Win 10 boot (just before the wallpaper screen) I...
  7. WIN 10 Lockout

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WIN 10 Lockout: Cant login into PC. Initial screen shot image with Time Date goes to blank upon clicking to goto Admin login. Initial screen shot reappears in few minutes. Cant progress further. Please God make me well again. Rocky Baer...
  8. Help Troubleshooting win 10 black screen boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Troubleshooting win 10 black screen boot: I have a laptop that runs on win10 which I recently reinstalled to fix some other issues and now whenever I boot it leads me to a black screen after showing the win logo pls give any help you can submitted by /u/mistbash [link] [comments]...
  9. Black screen/ no boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen/ no boot up: Hi, Recently computer stopped booting up. What happens is, I power it on, the flash screen comes up, then it says loading operating system and then it just goes to a black screen and stays like it. This happened ever since i tried to boot into safe mode and upon restart...
  10. Windows 10 Black Screen Boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Black Screen Boot up: hai lets get straight to the point. recently i updated windows insider on the slow ring. after that, i noticed my systems arent working too well. one time, i couldnt shut down the pc. and then, now i cant boot up as its just blank with cursor when i move it around. heres...