Windows 10: SYSTEM LOCKOUT - BLACK SCREEN

Discus and support SYSTEM LOCKOUT - BLACK SCREEN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone - I am desperate for help - I know that Incredimail shutdown however I was still successfully using it until I inadvertently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaureenFlockhart, May 1, 2021.

1. SYSTEM LOCKOUT - BLACK SCREEN

Hello everyone - I am desperate for help - I know that Incredimail shutdown however I was still successfully using it until I inadvertently allowedMicrosoft to automatically download KB4577586 on my Acer Laptop whichautomatically removed Adobe Flash Player needed by Incredimail tooperate. Microsoft says that this update cannot be uninstalled butbefore I discovered this information I allowed it to happen to my Surface Prowhich I am now using. Anyway I searched the net and someone posted that if Idownloaded Flash Player Pro 6.0 that I would get Incredimail back – I did th

:)

MaureenFlockhart, May 1, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 1, 2021
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, May 1, 2021
  4. SYSTEM LOCKOUT - BLACK SCREEN

black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 1, 2021
Thema:

SYSTEM LOCKOUT - BLACK SCREEN

1. SYSTEM LOCKOUT - BLACK SCREEN - Similar Threads - SYSTEM LOCKOUT BLACK

2. PIN lockout

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN lockout: Good Morning. On 10-20-22 when I went to sign on to my Windows 10 account PC, I entered my password and it was rejected with a message saying incorrect PIN. I do not know if I ever set up a PIN for this device/account and I cannot get on to my computer because when I go to...
  3. PIN lockout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN lockout: Good Morning. On 10-20-22 when I went to sign on to my Windows 10 account PC, I entered my password and it was rejected with a message saying incorrect PIN. I do not know if I ever set up a PIN for this device/account and I cannot get on to my computer because when I go to...
  4. PIN Lockout

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN Lockout: Hello, I forgot the pin to my PC after a forced reset and can’t log back in to change it. I have tried the reset pin option several times and I get an error message and to retry but it never works. It still somehow logs me in and that’s how I’ve been using my PC for a while....
  5. System lockout - black screen - will not boot up - win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    System lockout - black screen - will not boot up - win 10: Hello everyone - I am desperate for help - Ver Win 10 - I know that Incredimail shut down however I was still successfully using it until I inadvertently allowed Microsoft to automatically download KB4577586 on my Acer Laptop which automatically removed Adobe Flash Player...
  6. SYSTEM LOCKOUT - BLACK SCREEN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SYSTEM LOCKOUT - BLACK SCREEN: Hello everyone - I am desperate for help - I know that Incredimail shutdown however I was still successfully using it until I inadvertently allowedMicrosoft to automatically download KB4577586 on my Acer Laptop whichautomatically removed Adobe Flash Player needed by...
  7. Keyboard lockout

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard lockout: Hey everyone. Hope one or two might be able to help me. I have rescently installed ScpToolkit for setting up my ps3 controller for use in games. But after installing and a reboot i cant use my keyboard. I can enter bios but when i reach to the login screen then keyboard aint...
  8. Black Screen Then system Reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen Then system Reboots: Hi, Ive recently started having this problem. where when im gaming my system turns black and after a couple of second the system reboots. A link to the dump file is attached here. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ath6qiVimjJnixEG80oRyXSDYFrr?e=Lhh2wW what are the possible...
  9. Lockout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockout: Forgot sign I password to Lenovo Yoga. Tried the F8 key at startup to no avail. Cannot get the boot up menu and not even F1. Any help would be very appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockout/bdc1b795-8bba-4f08-a8a6-c8f733ec514f
  10. lockout

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockout: I'm locked out on windows 10 when I start to enter my pin it fills with 1's an can't clear the numbers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockout/b6efd083-62c8-4883-95e0-46a69b7c95aa