Windows 10: System locks automatically on plugging in Power

Discus and support System locks automatically on plugging in Power in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop is HP CC-129tx ; Since long time ago my PC locks up automatically when I Plugged in Power without any message; Kindly suggest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarshaVardhan_1108, Apr 29, 2021.

1. System locks automatically on plugging in Power

Hi, My laptop is HP CC-129tx ; Since long time ago my PC locks up automatically when I Plugged in Power without any message; Kindly suggest what could be the problem in this case.

:)

HarshaVardhan_1108, Apr 29, 2021
  2. DianeGill Win User

about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

I have done all of the above and when I plug my computer in with a fully charged battery the screen still goes black - I am on Windows 10 and my computer is 3 days old - HP Pavillion Laptop - I know there has got to be an easy answer for this Problem - Like
    a setting somewhere, but I am used to using my computer plugged in at all times and I think that it is stupid that I have to take out the battery to do this??? Any more suggestions??? :-(

DianeGill, Apr 29, 2021
  3. about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

Hi Sanjeev,

I suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Troubleshooting
    • Under System and Security Click Power usage
    • Let the troubleshooter run.
    If the above method does not help resolve the issue, then try the below :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Power Options.
    • Click Create a Power Plan
    • Create a new Power plan and check

Vinod Archak, Apr 29, 2021
  4. ram93 Win User

System locks automatically on plugging in Power

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

System locks automatically on plugging in Power

1. System locks automatically on plugging in Power - Similar Threads - System locks automatically

2. Windows 11, in the System > Power & Battery > Power > Screen and Sleep > When plugged in,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, in the System > Power & Battery > Power > Screen and Sleep > When plugged in,...: With Windows 11, in the System > Power & Battery > Power > Screen and Sleep > When plugged in, put my device to sleep after: I set it to 30 min, 40 min, an hour, and after some time it always resets to Never. Why is this and can I set something to make it work? There is no...
  3. Windows 11, in the System > Power & Battery > Power > Screen and Sleep > When plugged in,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, in the System > Power & Battery > Power > Screen and Sleep > When plugged in,...: With Windows 11, in the System > Power & Battery > Power > Screen and Sleep > When plugged in, put my device to sleep after: I set it to 30 min, 40 min, an hour, and after some time it always resets to Never. Why is this and can I set something to make it work? There is no...
  4. My Laptop Powers on Automatically When i plug it in the charger

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop Powers on Automatically When i plug it in the charger: Hello,So i have A dell inspiron N5010 Laptop Running Windows 10.And my Problem is that The Laptop recently started to power on automatically it self when i plug it in the AC ChargerFor Example: I Shutted Down The Laptop, and the next time i use it i plug it in the charger...
  5. My Laptop Powers on Automatically When i plug it in the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Powers on Automatically When i plug it in the charger: Hello,So i have A dell inspiron N5010 Laptop Running Windows 10.And my Problem is that The Laptop recently started to power on automatically it self when i plug it in the AC ChargerFor Example: I Shutted Down The Laptop, and the next time i use it i plug it in the charger...
  6. My Laptop Powers on Automatically When i plug it in the charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. plugged in SSD, laptop locked powered down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    plugged in SSD, laptop locked powered down: Windows 10 on HP OmenLaptop had been runnign for over an hour running, was plugged into power supply. I plugged in SSD - screen pops up says "Locking" and powers down. Now, no response: won't restart and does not show power/charging light at power port.I did nothing beyond...
  8. LAPTOP LOCKS AUTOMATICALLY WHEN THE POWER CORD IS NOT CHARGING

in Windows 10 Customization
    LAPTOP LOCKS AUTOMATICALLY WHEN THE POWER CORD IS NOT CHARGING: OK so my laptop locks automatically when the power cord doesn't charge for like even a second for first it says low power plug in your pc now and then locks itself then i have to turn it on and it just wastes a lot of time and i have to have my power cord in at all times...
  9. Automatically change brightness when power cord is unplugged/plugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically change brightness when power cord is unplugged/plugged: Hi, so on my laptop I used to have this feature where my screen brightness would dim/brighten whenever I had my power cord unplugged/plugged (to conserve battery life, etc etc.), whatever happened to that setting? Currently it's just 1 set brightness level for both scenarios...
  10. Power plugged in and Not charginh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power plugged in and Not charginh: can't install the new updates of windows 10 & its showing To install updates, i need to charge my device battery minimum 40% in order to commence installing the new updates, However the power is plugged in & can't charge because it require the new updates to be installed...