Windows 10: System login problem

Discus and support System login problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello There, Last few days I am facing problem when I open my system first time . here is a message "Logon denied" Only one user session is allowed .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by prabirbera, Sep 30, 2018.

1. System login problem

Hello There,
    Last few days I am facing problem when I open my system first time . here is a message
    "Logon denied"

Only one user session is allowed . another user is already logged onto this machine.
    This user must log off of this machine before you can log on.

I able to open system after 1 of 2 or 3 time restarting, please suggest me, what I can do to solve this problem .

Ref Screen short:

System login problem cfb8c6de-52f8-4185-8f01-6bf92ffcfe92?upload=true.jpg

:)

prabirbera, Sep 30, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 30, 2018
  4. System login problem

MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

System login problem

1. System login problem - Similar Threads - System login problem

2. Login Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Problem: Hey,Today I got this login problem to my windows pc after doing some update and restart that was recommended by windows to improve my computer performance, but alas it did not go well. After the restart I cannot login to my pc even though I gave the correct pin and the...
  3. Login problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login problem: I have trouble login into my pc. I have a microsoft account. When i login it keeps telling me my username and password do not match. Ive tried all the obtion that you guys giving us, but nothing seems to help. Im stuck at the login screen, also i cant set up my in. Message...
  4. Login problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login problem: I have trouble login into my pc. I have a microsoft account. When i login it keeps telling me my username and password do not match. Ive tried all the obtion that you guys giving us, but nothing seems to help. Im stuck at the login screen, also i cant set up my in. Message...
  5. Login problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Login problem

Login problem: Hello, I had some issues with my computer so I sent it to get repair. After that it came with a new user "tester" they used while repairing it. Now always when I am starting the computer the first thing appears is "Tester: The name of user and the password are incorrect....
  7. Login Problems

Login Problems: My profile one of three on windows 10 freezes at the welcome stage and then goes to black screen. When the is pc turned off and restarted and successfully opening another admin profile on checking windows events it shows many errors and warnings and critical error recently...
  8. Login problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login problem: So i just recently got a computer from my friend. His profile is still attached and I just want to make my own so I can log into the computer. Anyway I can do this from the login screen? If it requires a reset idc as long as I can login. submitted by /u/geoforman [link]...
  9. Login Problem

Login Problem: I am entering right password to login to my laptop. But it is showing that entered User ID or Password is wrong. As advised by Microsoft I have changed my password at login.live.com . Even though it is showing the same thing. Forgot my password option is also not working....
  10. Login problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login problems: I am having to use my laptop to try and solve my wife’s login problems, we both normally login without passwords, that’s how we both prefer it. Lately however when she logged in she sometimes had to put in a password and sometimes not. This may be due to the surprising...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logon denied only one user session is allowed

2. only one user session is allowed windows 10