Windows 10: System migration: system does not display hyperlink format.

Discus and support System migration: system does not display hyperlink format. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Experts Problem: Unfortunately the vendor we use in our system as application does not display the hyperlink format, forcing the users to copy and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by protocoder, Oct 2, 2020.

1. System migration: system does not display hyperlink format.

Hi Experts
    Problem:
    Unfortunately the vendor we use in our system as application does not display the hyperlink format, forcing the users to copy and paste, The vendor has no plans to do any software fixes soon.

Please advise if there is any command or script, we can do to right click and open this link, by right click and open in a browser instead of copy and paste in a browser?

Thanks in advance

:)

protocoder, Oct 2, 2020

2. Benchmark Addition to System Specs

That's close to my initial suggestion, a box per benchmark which could also be queried.

DanTheBanjoman, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Display was not migrated

Hi,

I understand the above solution didnt work so as to next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Device Manager

Step 2:

Under Device Manager expand Display Adapter

Step 3:

Right-click on Adapters listed one by one and select Properties

Step 4:

Select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Repeat step 3 to 5 for all listed adapters under Display Adapter

Step 7:

Restart PC and verify

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 2, 2020
  4. System migration: system does not display hyperlink format.

System Specs minor revisions and suggestions

Change: Hard Disk(s) to Storage Device(s)
    Change: LCD/CRT Model: to Display Device(s):
    add an Audio Device(s) = for headsets and speaker set ups.

and as others have suggested before: The option to list more than one system spec

lyndonguitar, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

System migration: system does not display hyperlink format.

1. System migration: system does not display hyperlink format. - Similar Threads - System migration system

2. System Format

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Format: Is it normal that my System format took 8 hours, also at 1 point it jumped from 39% to 95% is this bad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-format/fe58085f-8e84-4d3b-8cc3-c97429faf9ed
  3. Operating System Migration?

Operating System Migration?: The hard drive that contains my operating system is very old and becomes hot to touch after a time. I need to transfer my operating system to another drive. The last version of windows that I purchased was Vista. Through countless upgrades I now utilize Windows 10 Pro. I...
  4. Hyperlink Text To Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyperlink Text To Display: I have been using OneNote for a long time now without any problems. I use OneNote 2007 because I am familiar with it and I am a bit of a luddite. I cut and paste internet links regularly into OneNote and have done so for many years but lately ii has started replacing the...
  5. Windows detected that the efi system partition was formatted as ntfs. Format the efi system...

Windows detected that the efi system partition was formatted as ntfs. Format the efi system...: I am getting this error trying to install latest version of windows in a uefi bootable USB. I used Rufus to create the USB in ntfs format. I have formatted my OS and I don't want to lose any more data. What can I do?...
  6. Operating system migration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating system migration: Good morning, I called on the Microsoft community to ask you for an opinion on migrating the operating system (Windows 10 Pro) from one SSD to another SSD without operating system installation (Windows 10 Pro). I am waiting for an answer from you in this regard !!! Thank...
  7. System Formate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System Formate: I want to formate my system. I want to know what the precautions need to take and need how to format my system. Like license key, backup...etc. Model: Dell inside Pentium, 64 bit. 4gb ram Regards, Naveen...
  8. Windows 10 Migrating to a new System

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Migrating to a new System: I am running Win10 latest build from an SSD with a second SSD for games, etc. I have just bought a new bare bones system: new mobo, CPU, ram, etc. I am going to put in my current GPU and SSDs. Will I have to reinstall windows? Or will it boot from my current boot drive?...
  9. system>display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    system>display: Hello Please bear with this elementary question. My desktop shows number 2 while the laptop(basically the same as the desktop) has number 2 when you right click a desktop and click display settings. How can I change the 2 to a one on the desktop? Thank you 18348
  10. Migration to SSD/HDD system

Migration to SSD/HDD system: Hi, I have a cloned copy of my existing HDD and am considering buying (or personaly upgrading to) a new system with a SSD and HDD. Obviously the current Windows installation is on a HDD, so is it possiblethat I could I restore the cloned Windows system to a SSD and the...