Windows 10: System needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application

Discus and support System needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, All of my machines have recently had what appear to be fairly major MS updates applied, yet one reports this error. (Image attached) [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TechnoAmeoba, Dec 15, 2018.

1. System needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application

Hi,

All of my machines have recently had what appear to be fairly major MS updates applied, yet one reports this error. (Image attached) System needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application 3415a257-9a77-48c3-8557-175bf3286d87?upload=true.png

Soft restarts and hard reboots do not clear this. I am assuming that it is an MS issue, due to the timing of the error.

I have re-scanned for new updates, in case this was an issue left over from a previous update, but no joy.

It only occurs on one of my machines.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Thanks.

P.

:)

TechnoAmeoba, Dec 15, 2018
  2. AsRock Win User

ATI Catalyst™ Control Center autostart?

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools\ system configuration startup tab and untick Catalyst Control Center click apply then ok and restart

AsRock, Dec 15, 2018
  3. ap1978 Win User
    WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1 (April 19th, 2018)

• [NEW] Option to change the order of the software groups on the main screen
    • [FIXED] minor fixes

KLS SOFT - WSCC - Windows System Control Center

ap1978, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Law-II Win User

System needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application

ATI Catalyst™ Control Center autostart?

Hi

Welcome to TPU

This relates to the graphics driver

The AMD Catalyst™ software engine is comprised of three primary software components:
    • AMD Catalyst™ Control Center - AMD Catalyst™ software application and user interface for setup, configuration and accessing features of AMD Radeon and AMD APU products.
    Source here

Note: If you do not use the catalyst control center; thus do not understand what an application dose it is best to leave it alone or look it up on google. [Back in the day when PC's only had 16Mb of RAM and applications used chunks of these system resources it was an issue: these days most PC's are fitted with 3~4Gb Gigabytes and upward]

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

System needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application

1. System needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application - Similar Threads - System needs restarted

2. VAIO CONTROL CENTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VAIO CONTROL CENTER: Hi Dears,I want to install VAIO Control Center on my laptop VPCF221FD.I Already have related driver VAIO Firmware Extension Parser DeviceBut Microsoft store delivers me error Code: 0x803FB005.I'm searching for several days and there isn't any link in Sony website.it seems...
  3. Roblox Application's Xbox controller crosshair wont center, help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Application's Xbox controller crosshair wont center, help.: basically where ever my mouse was, my xbox crosshair goes where my mouse cursor previously was instead of centering to the middle like its supposed to, someone help...
  4. Roblox Application's Xbox controller crosshair wont center, help.

Roblox Application's Xbox controller crosshair wont center, help.: basically where ever my mouse was, my xbox crosshair goes where my mouse cursor previously was instead of centering to the middle like its supposed to, someone help...
  5. Killer Control Center

Killer Control Center: Windows updated my computer yesterday 4/14/2022. Now, when I turn it on, a window pops up saying "Issue detected. Please go to killernetworking.com to download the latest drivers/software". What is Killer Control Center? Do I even need it? When I got to killernetworking.com...
  6. Control center 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control center 4: Since doing Windows 10 update have not been able to scan via Brother MFC9410CDN to computer. Have tried rebooting both units; have deleted and re-installed printer and have checked driver is the latest with Brother download. This is causing me great issues as rely on this to...
  7. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 4.0.0.3

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 4.0.0.3: Changelog: [FIXED] invalid "unknown local version" error message when installing a new app. [FIXED] download may fail in the 64-bit edition. [FIXED] minor fixes and improvements http://www.kls-soft.com/wscc/index.php 131088
  8. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2: WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2 (June 1, 2018) [FIXED] User interface: compatibility with the High Contrast themes. [FIXED] Update manager: invalid error message when updating 64-bit apps. http://www.kls-soft.com/wscc/index.php 111463
  9. Windows System Control Center (WSCC)

Windows System Control Center (WSCC): KLS SOFT - WSCC - Windows System Control Center I just saw the post on CCleaner, a great utility, and thought you might be interested in another utility, or set of utilities. WSCC is a frontend for Sysinternals, Nirsoft, and Windows utilities. Download WSCC, a freebie,...
  10. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1: WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1 (April 19th, 2018) [NEW] Option to change the order of the software groups on the main screen [FIXED] minor fixes KLS SOFT - WSCC - Windows System Control Center 108383

Users found this page by searching for:

1. System needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application

2. system needs to be restarted again

3. system needs to be restarted again windows 10

4. system needs to be restarted again for control centre application message,
  5. system needs to be restarted for control center application,
  6. system needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application表示される,
  7. system restart again due to control,
  8. is killer control center part of windows 10 update?,
  9. windows system needs ccure,
  10. system needs to be resarted for control center,
  11. system needs to be restarted again win10,