Windows 10: System Ninja

Discus and support System Ninja in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Win 10 20H2 I have recently been using System Ninja as per Ten Forums recommendation and find it very useful especial for deleting junk files. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jaylob4, May 4, 2021.

1. Jaylob4 Win User

System Ninja

Win 10 20H2 I have recently been using System Ninja as per Ten Forums recommendation and find it very useful especial for deleting junk files. I was exploring other things it could do and came across " duplicate finder " under the the system tools tab. As I write it is scanning through thousands and thousands of files, after it is done what am I supposed to do next? It appears there are 2 columns of scanned files, left column under which it says, "delete file " & " open containing folder " right column " open containing folder & "delete file", it has another option at top of window to export files. How will I know what are duplicate files and safe to delete?

:)

Jaylob4, May 4, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

System Ninja

Unless they are files that you personally created or downloaded and saved somewhere leave the duplicates alone. Especially system files.

Note: I don't currently use System Ninja as adding files to the ignore list takes forever.

Callender, May 4, 2021
  3. Fruit ninja

Nokia have no control over Fruit Ninja because they are not the developers of said app. You need to keep contacting the devs. of Fruit Ninja as they are the only ones who can help you on this.

Ray Hipkiss, May 4, 2021
  4. System Ninja

Ninja Village

where is ninja village ?

***Move to correct category***

QuýLê Quang, May 4, 2021
Thema:

System Ninja

1. System Ninja - Similar Threads - System Ninja

2. System Image Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Image Restore: I am trying to restore a System Image created two weeks ago on an external hdd and everything seems to go well until it begins the restore process at which point I get an error stating the operating systems are different BIOS vs EFI. How do I correct this so that I can use...
  3. Where are System Restore Points stored? How to view Restore Points in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    Where are System Restore Points stored? How to view Restore Points in Windows 10?: System Restore Points contains the necessary information needed to restore your system to the chosen state. Restore points are automatically generated when you install a new app, driver, or Windows update, and generated when you create a restore point manually. In this post,...
  4. How to create System Restore shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create System Restore shortcut in Windows 10: Windows 10 operating system ships with a nifty feature called System Protection. It is a feature that allows you to perform a system restore where you select an earlier point in time, called a system restore point that your system reverts to in the event your PC isn’t working...
  5. Fix File System Error (-2147219195) on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix File System Error (-2147219195) on Windows 10: Many Windows users have encountered File System Error (-2147219195) error on a Windows 10 computer when they try to open an image with Microsoft Photos. However, one can face this error with any of the Windows Store applications. Therefore, we present you with some of the...
  6. Fix BIOS Power-On Self-Test (POST) errors on Windows 10 systems

in Windows 10 News
    Fix BIOS Power-On Self-Test (POST) errors on Windows 10 systems: If when you boot your Windows 10 device and the computer fails to boot successfully and throws any of the BIOS Power-On Self-Test (POST) error codes, then this post is intended to help you with the solution you can try to resolve the issue. [ATTACH] Fix BIOS Power-On...
  7. I am providing the DMP files and system report. Somebody from windows please reply. And I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am providing the DMP files and system report. Somebody from windows please reply. And I...: Here are the link to the DMP files and the system report.....https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhCbu697cuPnjHb3WVxyDc6YgxCPPLEASE REPLY SOON!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-providing-the-dmp-files-and-system-report/cff712e9-9844-4515-969b-2fbb77fce9a7
  8. Can I save "system restore point" on an external drive or backup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I save "system restore point" on an external drive or backup?: Hello, there.I have some questions about the "System Restore Point"Some virus or command can delete "System Restore Point".I wish to protect "System Restore Point" from those situations by backup or save that on an external drive.I want to know backup or save "System Restore...
  9. Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?: Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? Can it cause problems with my Windows installation or any other program installed on my computer? I just scanned my computer with System Ninja and it detected 4.5 GB (537 files) of junk on my C: drive where Windows is installed....
  10. Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?: Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? Can it cause problems with my Windows installation or any other program installed on my computer? I just scanned my computer with System Ninja and it detected 4.5 GB (537 files) of junk on my C: drive where Windows is installed....