Windows 10: System Ninja

Discus and support System Ninja in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Win 10 20H2 I have recently been using System Ninja as per Ten Forums recommendation and find it very useful especial for deleting junk files. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jaylob4, May 4, 2021.

1. Jaylob4 Win User

System Ninja

Win 10 20H2 I have recently been using System Ninja as per Ten Forums recommendation and find it very useful especial for deleting junk files. I was exploring other things it could do and came across " duplicate finder " under the the system tools tab. As I write it is scanning through thousands and thousands of files, after it is done what am I supposed to do next? It appears there are 2 columns of scanned files, left column under which it says, "delete file " & " open containing folder " right column " open containing folder & "delete file", it has another option at top of window to export files. How will I know what are duplicate files and safe to delete?

:)

Jaylob4, May 4, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

System Ninja

Unless they are files that you personally created or downloaded and saved somewhere leave the duplicates alone. Especially system files.

Note: I don't currently use System Ninja as adding files to the ignore list takes forever.

Callender, May 4, 2021
  3. Fruit ninja

Nokia have no control over Fruit Ninja because they are not the developers of said app. You need to keep contacting the devs. of Fruit Ninja as they are the only ones who can help you on this.

Ray Hipkiss, May 4, 2021
  4. System Ninja

Ninja Village

where is ninja village ?

***Move to correct category***

QuýLê Quang, May 4, 2021
Thema:

System Ninja

1. System Ninja - Similar Threads - System Ninja

2. Screen issue .system text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen issue .system text: When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n restarting the text in my system parameters became black boxes and the property box of any application turned to white with black...
  3. Screen issue .system text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen issue .system text: When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n restarting the text in my system parameters became black boxes and the property box of any application turned to white with black...
  4. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  5. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  6. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...
  7. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...
  8. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?

Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?: Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? Can it cause problems with my Windows installation or any other program installed on my computer? I just scanned my computer with System Ninja and it detected 4.5 GB (537 files) of junk on my C: drive where Windows is installed....
  10. Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?: Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? Can it cause problems with my Windows installation or any other program installed on my computer? I just scanned my computer with System Ninja and it detected 4.5 GB (537 files) of junk on my C: drive where Windows is installed....