Windows 10: System not booting - no boot filename received

Discus and support System not booting - no boot filename received in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently had this problem come up. When I boot the pc it gets stuck on splash screen longer than usual and then I get the error no boot filename... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shakuni, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Shakuni Win User

System not booting - no boot filename received

I recently had this problem come up. When I boot the pc it gets stuck on splash screen longer than usual and then I get the error no boot filename received. This means my harddisk Is not Working. It spins when turned on. The small blue wire is connected to the motherboard and large flat wire is connected to a box(power supply?). What is the problem? Its not detected in Bios. HELP!

:)

Shakuni, Oct 18, 2016
  2. MikeCelie Win User

Your PC ran into a problem... WDF_Violation Reboot issue Windows 10 Pro

Im in the win 10 loop.done it all .now im at no boot filename received. I have no disk and I don't remember system password. It has been a week. What can I do

?

MikeCelie, Oct 18, 2016
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    PXE-E53 No Boot Filename Received

Hi Ralph,

Here are our answers to your following questions:

Is it alright to have the System Reserved section on Disk 1. I assume it should have been on Disk 0.?

• Yes it is alright. It does not affect your PC's performance at all.
    Is there a way to move it without having to redo the whole computer again?

• Operating system partition is permanently tied to that drive. Therefore, yo cannot move it.

If you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 18, 2016
  4. Patrick Member

Patrick, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. System not booting - no boot filename received - Similar Threads - System booting boot

2. System Boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Boot: Is the system booting faster, or is the system shutting down faster ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-boot/0623e98f-e3d8-42f2-a4e9-f75950fb44d3
  3. System Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Boot: Is the system booting faster, or is the system shutting down faster ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-boot/0623e98f-e3d8-42f2-a4e9-f75950fb44d3
  4. System Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Boot: Is the system booting faster, or is the system shutting down faster ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-boot/a86625f1-854e-4044-9142-2532e28ffdbd
  6. UEFI: Windows 10 PXE-E53 No Boot filename received

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI: Windows 10 PXE-E53 No Boot filename received: Device: Dell inspiron 15 7000 laptop When booting, Windows boot manager does not make it past Dell logo. Then attempts to run Automatic Repair. Restart - same thing Uninstal latest update - unable to, have pending updates Boot from UEFI does the same thing. Boot...
  7. System will not boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System will not boot: when i turn on my Toshiba Satellite C55D-B5319 it says "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key" when i go in to the BIOS, sometimes it doesn't list the HDD/SDD on the boot order list and when it does show i select...
  8. PXE-E53 No boot filename received error after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PXE-E53 No boot filename received error after Windows Update: My work computer running Winows 10 attempted last night to install an update, but this morning, the manager found that the process was stuck at "Choose your keyboard layout" screen. The manager clicked to choose and the computer restarted and ultimately loaded the same...
  9. System not booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System not booting: My computer is not booting, the information on the desktop is stop code: CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT. Pls. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/system-not-booting/8ea3db79-7d41-4984-8fe9-f4ee90635452
  10. System will not Boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System will not Boot: When I turn the power on I hear the fans start the lights on the board turn on for about 5 seconds then the system just shuts down with no post. It starts back up and the process starts over and over again. I have removed all memory and installed each one separately. I...