Windows 10: System not booting

Discus and support System not booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is not booting, the information on the desktop is stop code: CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT. Pls. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdewaleAjose, Oct 1, 2018.

1. System not booting

My computer is not booting, the information on the desktop is stop code: CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT.

Pls. Help

:)

AdewaleAjose, Oct 1, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 1, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Dandel Win User

System not booting

How to go about building a tri-boot system?

i dual boot all the time, and going in to tri boot is easy.

step 1) partition the drive in to 3 partitions ( leaving 1 empty for the linux installer. )
    step 2) install windows on the first 2 partitions.
    step 3) install linux, and let it auto partition the remaining space. ( i recommend at least 30gb of space for linux, because it will make things a lot easier. )

step 4) enjoy.

Dandel, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

System not booting

1. System not booting - Similar Threads - System booting

2. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  3. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  4. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem: Hi all, I acquired a new laptop about 6 months ago and want to add Win10 as a dual boot option but I keep hitting a point where I need a little clarity but have not been able to find any discussion on the subject.I follow all the instructions set out in this and other...
  5. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem: Hi all, I acquired a new laptop about 6 months ago and want to add Win10 as a dual boot option but I keep hitting a point where I need a little clarity but have not been able to find any discussion on the subject.I follow all the instructions set out in this and other...
  6. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Computer freezes during system boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during system boot up: I have an ASUS ROG gaming laptop model# G513QM that has an AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX processor that operates on Windows 11. I had been playing a game online that was being a little laggy so I decided to restart my computer. Upon doing so the system now freezes at the Republic of...
  8. Computer freezes during system boot up

Computer freezes during system boot up: I have an ASUS ROG gaming laptop model# G513QM that has an AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX processor that operates on Windows 11. I had been playing a game online that was being a little laggy so I decided to restart my computer. Upon doing so the system now freezes at the Republic of...
  9. how to know i have the boot EFI system partition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to know i have the boot EFI system partition?: Guys i want to know how to know i have the boot EFI system partition because im trying to dualboot my laptop with my own Windows 11 and Windows 8.1 on UEFI.Any solutions here?...
  10. how to know i have the boot EFI system partition?

how to know i have the boot EFI system partition?: Guys i want to know how to know i have the boot EFI system partition because im trying to dualboot my laptop with my own Windows 11 and Windows 8.1 on UEFI.Any solutions here?...