Windows 10: system not getting updated

Discus and support system not getting updated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My system is not getting updated since 4 months.[ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vilasreddy, Dec 18, 2020.

1. system not getting updated

My system is not getting updated since 4 months. system not getting updated aeebe3a6-380b-47e5-8c8e-58b001bd1dd0?upload=true.jpg system not getting updated 1436bddb-1276-4153-b403-a104bb24e3bd?upload=true.jpg

:)

vilasreddy, Dec 18, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 18, 2020
  4. system not getting updated

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

system not getting updated

1. system not getting updated - Similar Threads - system getting updated

2. outdated system can't get updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outdated system can't get updates: outdated system cannot get updates anymore, now computer is getting slower. need Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outdated-system-cant-get-updates/f3df8f1f-2e82-4ac0-a008-c5e927847a7d
  3. outdated system can't get updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outdated system can't get updates: outdated system cannot get updates anymore, now computer is getting slower. need Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outdated-system-cant-get-updates/f3df8f1f-2e82-4ac0-a008-c5e927847a7d
  4. outdated system can't get updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am getting error in system firmware update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error in system firmware update.: Hello Microsoft,I am getting the below mentioned error post updating system BIOS:1. Post updating Bios, system's keyboard has malfunctioned Key H,M,S,X,J,PgDn not working2. Firmware does not start Code 10 showing in Device Manager.I tried restarting the system and rolling...
  6. I am getting error in system firmware update.

I am getting error in system firmware update.: Hello Microsoft,I am getting the below mentioned error post updating system BIOS:1. Post updating Bios, system's keyboard has malfunctioned Key H,M,S,X,J,PgDn not working2. Firmware does not start Code 10 showing in Device Manager.I tried restarting the system and rolling...
  7. How to get out of systems update screen on tablet.

How to get out of systems update screen on tablet.: Hi. I'm having trouble getting out of the systems update screen on our tablet. I have clicked all of the options, and tried restarting it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-out-of-systems-update-screen-on-tablet/3d68796f-4f13-4feb-a395-d11a85434bab
  8. System performance get slow after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System performance get slow after update.: My Lenovo ideapad 110 became another thing after Windows10 update to latest version. All the system performances ranging from booting to loading of applications and other activities became crippled. It will take "decades" to open apps. Very very slow in everything. I hav...
  9. Can't get System Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't get System Updates: I have W10 on two different computers. On my laptop, it's the Home version. I went to settings, then update and then windows update but nothing happens. It just sits there. No text on the screen. I can't get to the screen where I can request it see if there are any updates....
  10. Windows 10 updated "Get Started", then system crashed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 updated "Get Started", then system crashed: I walked away from my computer and when I came back it had restarted. I looked in the event log and found the last 6 events prior to the crash were: 1- The start type of the Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was changed from demand start to auto start. 2 -...