Windows 10: System not turning on

Discus and support System not turning on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop shot down suddenly and I turned it on then it came up showing this pls what can do to make my laptop start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EasyBuy Electronics Store, Jan 18, 2022.

1. System not turning on

My laptop shot down suddenly and I turned it on then it came up showing this pls what can do to make my laptop start

:)

EasyBuy Electronics Store, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 18, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 18, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

System not turning on

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

System not turning on

1. System not turning on - Similar Threads - System turning

2. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  3. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  4. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig: I can't sign in it and password is not available pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-turned-of-load-system-services-and/efc519c2-d550-4000-8d50-a4b5e7edac19
  6. accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig

accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig: I can't sign in it and password is not available pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-turned-of-load-system-services-and/efc519c2-d550-4000-8d50-a4b5e7edac19
  7. How do I get to the blue system reset screen? My bluetooth and camera constantly won't turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get to the blue system reset screen? My bluetooth and camera constantly won't turn...: My camera and bluetooth keep going out. Whenever I unplug my computer for more than an hour when I turn my laptop back on then the camera and bluetooth are out and I just have to wait till I get the blue reset screen....
  8. How do I get to the blue system reset screen? My bluetooth and camera constantly won't turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get to the blue system reset screen? My bluetooth and camera constantly won't turn...: My camera and bluetooth keep going out. Whenever I unplug my computer for more than an hour when I turn my laptop back on then the camera and bluetooth are out and I just have to wait till I get the blue reset screen....
  9. How do I get to the blue system reset screen? My bluetooth and camera constantly won't turn...

10. System tray icons turn themselves back off on every reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray icons turn themselves back off on every reboot: I tried this suggestion to keep the tray icons I want in my tray instead of disappearing into the arrow that expands to show more icons.I tried these instructions listed on this site in answer to the same question:1. click Start.2. Type Customize icons.3. click Customize...