Windows 10: System notification settings resetting randomly

Discus and support System notification settings resetting randomly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey sorry If this isn't the right place or format. Recently updated from 1909>2004 and everything was smooth however today I started to notice my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by au JR, Sep 19, 2020.

1. au JR Win User

System notification settings resetting randomly

Hey sorry If this isn't the right place or format.

Recently updated from 1909>2004 and everything was smooth however today I started to notice my system notification volume would reset to 100% every 30 seconds or so. I usually set it to around 30% since I certain applications I use require them for their notifications but it keeps resetting back to 100%

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

:)

au JR, Sep 19, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Reset Protection Notification

Hi Team,

I reset my Microsoft Lumia 650 device ( Hard Reset ), and trying to configure freshly.

After the WiFi Configuration is done, the system is prompting with "Reset Protection Notification" and I am not able to proceed further.

Contacted B2X Team, Microsoft Support Team and found no resolution.

What I did:

• Hard Reset my Mobile Device (It went Successfully)
    • Microsoft (Initial) screen displays and started new configuration
    • Selected the Country and the Time Zone
    • Configured the WiFi Connectivity (Successful)
    • Reset Protection Notification.
    Here in this step, I tried to log in with my Microsoft Account, unable to do so on Mobile, but able to log in successfully on my Laptop

Request any one of you, please suggest to overcome this issue.

Regards,

Sridhar.J

**The "Topics" was edited for clarity by the moderator.**

myMicrosoftCommunity, Sep 19, 2020
  4. System notification settings resetting randomly

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

System notification settings resetting randomly

1. System notification settings resetting randomly - Similar Threads - System notification settings

2. Trying to reset using system settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reset using system settings: Trying to reset PC but it will fail everytime. Im using settings to do it and I dont have anything on the PC. PC is slow so I suspect reset will fix it. I already made a back up on my files so it is fine to re install programs. I just want to reset it....
  3. Trying to reset using system settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to reset using system settings: Trying to reset PC but it will fail everytime. Im using settings to do it and I dont have anything on the PC. PC is slow so I suspect reset will fix it. I already made a back up on my files so it is fine to re install programs. I just want to reset it....
  4. Trying to reset using system settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Settings not working after System Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings not working after System Reset: I reset my Windows 10 PC to factory settings, with full drive wipe. After the reset, Settings app stopped working altogether. I can boot normally, and everything, except the Settings app, works. I have tried everything I could find online, including a full system reset...
  6. Turning off notifications Settings > System > Notifications & actions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning off notifications Settings > System > Notifications & actions: The registry keys for each of the notifications in the above settings page are located at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Quick Actions\Pinned. Each notification adds a separate string value for the notification. Turning the notification off deletes the key. The notifications...
  7. System won’t Reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System won’t Reset to factory settings: Hello. There a few problems with my hp laptop running on windows 10 and would like to perform a factory reset. However even after deleting all apps and files off the system. A warning error states I must clear 2GB worth of items. Although this does seem possible. Would really...
  8. Reset all settings to system default

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset all settings to system default: Is there a way to reset the system settings to the defaults? I'd like to know if I can do it without completely resetting my system or losing my files. submitted by /u/OsrsHelp8008 [link] [comments]...
  9. Random notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random notifications: Hello, recently I tried to download a private server for a mobile game on my pc to mess around with my friends, and I searched up on youtube how to do so, I tried on video in particular and I clicked the link, and I automatically knew that they were trying to infect my...
  10. System resets randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System resets randomly: My system Reset Randomly. I have windows 10 installed. 59091