Windows 10: System.NullReferenceException: Documents can not be null.

Discus and support System.NullReferenceException: Documents can not be null. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having this issue for some time now. It only appears when I try to turn my laptop off. This error appeared about a month ago. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YK Chung, Jun 17, 2020.

1. YK Chung Win User

System.NullReferenceException: Documents can not be null.

I've been having this issue for some time now. It only appears when I try to turn my laptop off.

This error appeared about a month ago. I tried reinstalling the windows as I acquired new SSD which got rid of the error from appearing.

But it's been about 2 weeks since I reinstalled the windows 10 and that same error is appearing.

I can just try to turn it off but it is annoying not being able to turn my laptop off without going through additional step.

I've tried searching through the discussion boards and Google but could not find any solution.

I haven't tried reinstalling the .net framework yet though I fear it'll only be temporary fix.

Someone please help me?

:)

YK Chung, Jun 17, 2020

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 17, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Corel Documents

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you tried installing latest version of coral document?
    • Is it happening only with specific document or all document?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Coral software. Try to install the latest Coral software from the manufacturer web site and check if it helps, if the issue persist try to install in compatibility mode

Method 1: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available software on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install software in compatibility mode:

1. Download the software from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the software and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the software install and then check the functionality.

And, also install all the software from the manufacturer web site.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. System.NullReferenceException: Documents can not be null. - Similar Threads - System NullReferenceException Documents

2. null data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    null data: null data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/null-data/c5c86e9b-2b68-48bd-bc53-6413aca945f0
  3. null data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    null data: null data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/null-data/c5c86e9b-2b68-48bd-bc53-6413aca945f0
  4. Null

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Null: NullNullNullNullNullNullNullNullNull https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/null/93a46ca9-7b66-472c-ae29-42f06a443709
  5. null process as System Service AarSvc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    null process as System Service AarSvc: Hello! I'm facing an issue. Every time I boot my PC, after a couple of seconds, system starts a "null" process unnamed service host.I tried to check the Task Manager and I see that runs "AarSvc" service. After a second, the unnamed process disappear. Is this a Bitcoin miner,...
  6. null process as System Service AarSvc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    null process as System Service AarSvc: Hello! I'm facing an issue. Every time I boot my PC, after a couple of seconds, system starts a "null" process unnamed service host.I tried to check the Task Manager and I see that runs "AarSvc" service. After a second, the unnamed process disappear. Is this a Bitcoin miner,...
  7. null process as System Service AarSvc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. null process as System Service AarSvc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. null

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    null: after I rebooted my computer, a file without an extention came up. It was called null. Any idea of what this meant? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/null/a719fb29-1b8f-4ad3-b6b6-bc6c932ee468
  10. "System Information" is null !!

in Windows 10 Customization
    "System Information" is null !!: Hello ! When I opened the "System Information" here after SI from SI in "Windows Administration Tools", I found its contents are all null !! Its dialogue box is appeared but all items are blank. Do you have any idea ? I simply guess the information are existing...