Windows 10: System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

Discus and support System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im writer and working on ms office and offer writing service. My nature of job requires me to use Google Chrome browser to use certain extensions and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JunaidKan, Jan 9, 2020.

1. JunaidKan Win User

System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

im writer and working on ms office and offer writing service. My nature of job requires me to use Google Chrome browser to use certain extensions and tools for my research, analysis and writing. I am encountering this issue from few days that whenever I use my browser in normal and incognito modes, my operating system i.e. Windows 10 gets too slow and I have to wait for several minutes to close my browser, word documents and all other software to resume normal operation. Task manager continuously shows more than 3 GB ram consumption while using chrome.

I have following system specs currently while using chrome:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
    System Model OptiPlex 3010
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3200 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors
    BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A08, 12/7/2012
    SMBIOS Version 2.7
    Installed Physical Memory RAM 6.00 GB
    Total Physical Memory 5.90 GB
    Available Physical Memory 1.32 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 11.9 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 5.77 GB

Your suggestions are required that how can I optimize my system as I have installed new and registered version of Windows 10 but the issue is persisting.

Regards
    Natalie Strong

from valentine wishes

:)

JunaidKan, Jan 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jan 9, 2020
  4. System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

Google Chrome not working on Windows 10.

Hi Tigerali,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

As suggested in the previous post, I recommend you to first uninstall the google chrome browser from the computer.

After that try to download the google chrome browser software from the google website. Then try to reinstall google chrome browser software in compatible mode where you will install the software in previous version of Windows.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the previous post to reinstall the google chrome browser.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using google chrome browser on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

1. System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue - Similar Threads - System overload while

2. Google Chrome issue while using Family Share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome issue while using Family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  3. Google Chrome issue while using Family Share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome issue while using Family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  4. Google Chrome access issue while using family Share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome access issue while using family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  5. Google Chrome access issue while using family Share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome access issue while using family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  6. Freezes while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezes while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue: I'm a nutrition coach, so my job requires me to spend a lot of time at Google Chrome you know, mailing with clients, creating diet plans in Google Sheets, etc. About a few days ago I found 2-3 second browser freezes every 30-40 minutes. I have following system specs...
  7. System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue: I am an essay writer and working for an essay writing service. My nature of job requires me to use Google Chrome browser to use certain extensions and tools for my research, analysis and writing. I am encountering this issue from few days that whenever I use my browser in...
  8. BSOD while using Google chrome

BSOD while using Google chrome: Hey guys! I just got random bsod while watching youtube, i got similiar bsod 4-5 month ago but bios update fixed me and now is start again.here the minidmp windbg result: 88249
  9. BSOD while using Google Chrome(?)

BSOD while using Google Chrome(?): Hello everyone, I hope You can help me with my problem regarding a new PC I bought. It got 2 BSODs in between a few days and it seems both happened while using Google Chrome, but I'm not really sure if that's the cause or something else. I did some hardware testing after the...
  10. BSOD while using google chrome.

BSOD while using google chrome.: I got 3 different types of BSOD for the past 4 months. 1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL 2. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE 3. ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY. During that time I think I was just browsing. Also, recently "Google Chrome" is hanging frequently and I got a new...