Windows 10: System performance is slow and freezes. Model: ASUS Zenbooks (UX303LN)

Discus and support System performance is slow and freezes. Model: ASUS Zenbooks (UX303LN) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Due to a problem with Windows 10 prebuild, I reinstalled Windowx on my PC. It is nous extremely slow et even freeze. I suspect that not all the drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlackStoneD, Mar 25, 2019.

1. System performance is slow and freezes. Model: ASUS Zenbooks (UX303LN)

Due to a problem with Windows 10 prebuild, I reinstalled Windowx on my PC.
    It is nous extremely slow et even freeze.
    I suspect that not all the drivers have been installed and when I go on the ASUS support website there is nothing recent.

Have someone same problem and if yes how have you solved the problem

***Modify title from: fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN) ***

:)

BlackStoneD, Mar 25, 2019

2. System performance is slow and freezes. Model: ASUS Zenbooks (UX303LN)

Due to a problem with Windows 10 prebuild, I reinstalled Windowx on my PC.

It is nous extremely slow et even freeze.

I suspect that not all the drivers have been installed and when I go on the ASUS support website there is nothing recent.

Have someone same problem and if yes how have you solved the problem

***Modify title from: fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN) ***

BlackStoneD, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    System performance is slow and freezes. Model: ASUS Zenbooks (UX303LN)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be and we truly appreciate for the details and, time and effort that you have taken to work on this issue.
    Also thank you for providing the detail information in the post.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10.
    Do not refer method number 5 and 11, as there is a risk of losing the data and the applications on the computer.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Oct 4, 2019
  4. SeanRico Win User

Performance is terrible after Windows reinstallation

I reinstalled Windows on my ASUS Zenbooks (UX303LN) but performance is terrible - the system often freezes

SeanRico, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. System performance is slow and freezes. Model: ASUS Zenbooks (UX303LN) - Similar Threads - System performance slow

2. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  3. Asus zenbook slow internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus zenbook slow internet: Hello i have asus zenbook with windows 11 with intelr wifi 6 ax210 160mhz card , i have very slow internet speed. I re install system drivers and nothing, in other pc everything is ok.Please help me...
  4. Asus zenbook slow internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus zenbook slow internet: Hello i have asus zenbook with windows 11 with intelr wifi 6 ax210 160mhz card , i have very slow internet speed. I re install system drivers and nothing, in other pc everything is ok.Please help me...
  5. Slow system performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow system performance: I've noticed a deterioration in my system's performance recently. It's difficult to explain what makes me think that but 2 things that keep happening: 1 Often when I start a new session of File Explorer and point to system Documents folder, it takes a long time to open. The...
  6. Slow system performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow system performance: I've noticed a deterioration in my system's performance recently. It's difficult to explain what makes me think that but 2 things that keep happening: 1 Often when I start a new session of File Explorer and point to system Documents folder, it takes a long time to open. The...
  7. Slow system performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Asus Zenbook. When

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zenbook. When: Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank...
  9. asus zenbook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  10. fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN): Due to a problem with Windows 10 prebuild, I reinstalled Windowx on my PC. It is nous extremely slow et even freeze. I suspect that not all the drivers have been installed and when I go on the ASUS support website there is nothing recent. Have someone same problem and if...