Windows 10: System performance slower and other miscellaneous things after revertion to a earlier point...

Discus and support System performance slower and other miscellaneous things after revertion to a earlier point... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Today, i was opening my old laptop. Then, it was showing the starting windows. Then, suddenly the screen was black and i had to force shutdown it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark halland, Jun 10, 2023.

1. System performance slower and other miscellaneous things after revertion to a earlier point...

Hi,Today, i was opening my old laptop. Then, it was showing the starting windows. Then, suddenly the screen was black and i had to force shutdown it. And then, i opened it again. Then, i saw windows didnt launched.... Then, i choosed the startup repair option. Then, it said me that do you wanna restore to a earlier point then i choosed yes option. Then, it restored to a earlier option. And, my system is running very slow now, and when i went to the "computer" named application and then righ clicked then properties. And, it showed a geniune windows picture before. But, it doesn't even show tha

:)

Mark halland, Jun 10, 2023
  2. MrCool85 Win User

Can a system restore point revert my OS?

I am currently running Windows 10. If I want to use system restore to revert my computer to an earlier point in time, will all recovery options listed keep my computer on Windows 10 or it will one have the ability to revert my system back to Windows
    7? And if it reverts me back to Windows 7, will I still be able to get a free upgrade back to Windows 10?

MrCool85, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Bob 1942 Win User
    If you revert to an earlier restore point, does it also revert updates to graphic and audio drivers?

Original Title: If you revert to an earlier restore point

If you revert to an earlier restore point, does it also revert updates to graphic and audio drivers?

Bob 1942, Jun 10, 2023
  4. System performance slower and other miscellaneous things after revertion to a earlier point...

Memory Card Reader Drives No Longer Show Up After Last MS Windows 10 System Update (Earlier Today)

Hello,

As the above steps doesn't work, I suggest you to try the below and check.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

System performance slower and other miscellaneous things after revertion to a earlier point...

1. System performance slower and other miscellaneous things after revertion to a earlier point... - Similar Threads - System performance slower

2. System performance slower and other miscellaneous things after revertion to a earlier point...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System performance slower and other miscellaneous things after revertion to a earlier point...: Hi,Today, i was opening my old laptop. Then, it was showing the starting windows. Then, suddenly the screen was black and i had to force shutdown it. And then, i opened it again. Then, i saw windows didnt launched.... Then, i choosed the startup repair option. Then, it said...
  3. Earlier restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Earlier restore point: Can I create an earlier restore point then that is currently available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earlier-restore-point/191c20d1-7257-4298-b412-a4d033e22b85
  4. Revert to earlier version

Revert to earlier version: I did a clean install of 20h2 with a Win 10 flash dirve that I purchased. After numerous issues black screen, blue screen, freezes I figured out that the new Win 10 20H2 does not like my EVGA nVidia GTX 1060 6Gb graphics card. It actually hates it. If I install the card, the...
  5. About System apps crashing and slower performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About System apps crashing and slower performance: I am using Windows 10 Os. From some days apps installed on pc are Immediately isn't responding after starting and my laptop performance is slower. Sometimes Windows Explorers is not Responding. How can I Resolve this issue?...
  6. Speed and Miscellaneous Problems with Windows after Simultaneous System Restore and Windows...

Speed and Miscellaneous Problems with Windows after Simultaneous System Restore and Windows...: This is about Windows system restore and somewhat windows update, system performance and reliability. If you want to go straight to the problem, scroll to the "The problems" paragraph. Everything before that is preamble for extra information. An introduction: So I've put...
  7. Performance of pc get slower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance of pc get slower: I have instal the window 10 on my pc then after my pc get slower as my pc is of 1gb ram then tell please what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-of-pc-get-slower/ec9d7ed0-f8ef-4516-b19f-cfc9dedc8987
  8. Reverting to an earlier version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverting to an earlier version?: Hello, I just (last night) "upgraded" win 7 64bit to win 10. Seeing that the 1903 version is already out, it is what it loaded. Problem is, it is already causing conflicts with some programs. I need to be on the 1803/09 version. If i try to revert to previous versions,...
  9. How To Get Latest Build After Reverting To Earlier Build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How To Get Latest Build After Reverting To Earlier Build: Somewhat unusual situation here. A machine running the latest build (11102) got badly infected by malware. It was such a major attack that I was about to reload the earlier day's image from my Windows Home Server. But it seemed even easier to revert to the previous build, not...
  10. Reset to earlier point

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reset to earlier point: I have lost the ability to open the Start Menu, I call it the Apps screen, and wondered if it would help to restore to an earlier date and how do that in Win 10. 57021