Windows 10: System Performance

Discus and support System Performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is sluggish to start doesn't seem to be booting up right. I have tried defragging, system reserve is at 18% after optimizing it drops to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardMoses1, Jan 1, 2019.

1. System Performance

My computer is sluggish to start doesn't seem to be booting up right. I have tried defragging, system reserve is at 18% after optimizing it drops to 9%, until you analyze it again, and then it goes right back to 18%, so its done nothing. How should I proceed with this matter. I also just got the latest windows 10 update. I am an older man that is not really tech savvy, I could really use some help in this area, Sincerely, Richard Moses1

:)

RichardMoses1, Jan 1, 2019

2. Cannot perform a system restore

Hi Cecil,

For us to better assist you with the issue on system restore, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when you've performed System restore? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 1, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

System Performance

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

System Performance

1. System Performance - Similar Threads - System Performance

2. Fail perform update for 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fail perform update for 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems...: Hi,I'm having problem with performing windows update on below package:2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5006746it keep on prompt me download fail and ask me to retry, I tried to download manually but still having same issue.Anyone having same...
  3. Fail perform update for 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fail perform update for 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems...: Hi,I'm having problem with performing windows update on below package:2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5006746it keep on prompt me download fail and ask me to retry, I tried to download manually but still having same issue.Anyone having same...
  4. Increase system performance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase system performance: I'm using HP laptop with window 10. My lap is taking too much time to open any apps or windows while i'm using it. I tried many tips by following some youtube videos but doesn't work for me. Kindly suggest me to improve my system performance like new laptop....
  5. powershell cmdlet for system properties performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    powershell cmdlet for system properties performance: Hello is there powershell cmdlet performance in system properties to like edit it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-cmdlet-for-system-properties/6f0614e0-6d91-4a3f-bf19-e6ecc8e61c16
  6. System Misreporting HDD Performance?

System Misreporting HDD Performance?: Hi all,I've been having this bizarre issue where task manager reports my HDD read and write speeds as around 15KB/s with average response times often going up to 3000ms. The HDD performance looks terrible on task manager, but it loads and runs games just fine. Normally this...
  7. Performance and system failure

Performance and system failure: I restarted my laptop and when it powered back on and went through the boot screen I just got a black screen with a loading cursor. I looked all over YouTube and nothing helped...
  8. System Performance: Disk 100% issue

System Performance: Disk 100% issue: My Laptop always shows Disk as 100% in task manager and has become very slow because of that. What should be the solution to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-performance-disk-100-issue/15f2f753-bf0f-48f4-b8cb-34431ff205ac
  9. system interrupts service increasing CPU performance

system interrupts service increasing CPU performance: system interrupts service increasing CPU performance and reducing the the system usage. Need solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupts-service-increasing-cpu/49fb1496-7969-4c58-b35c-4de85ed0ff51
  10. My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond

My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond: My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-is-performing-not-well-eating-up-lot-of/b1618540-2bbd-4a16-851a-2a273b32a3d2