Windows 10: System Performance

Discus and support System Performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is sluggish to start doesn't seem to be booting up right. I have tried defragging, system reserve is at 18% after optimizing it drops to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardMoses1, Jan 1, 2019.

1. System Performance

My computer is sluggish to start doesn't seem to be booting up right. I have tried defragging, system reserve is at 18% after optimizing it drops to 9%, until you analyze it again, and then it goes right back to 18%, so its done nothing. How should I proceed with this matter. I also just got the latest windows 10 update. I am an older man that is not really tech savvy, I could really use some help in this area, Sincerely, Richard Moses1

:)

RichardMoses1, Jan 1, 2019

2. Cannot perform a system restore

Hi Cecil,

For us to better assist you with the issue on system restore, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when you've performed System restore? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 1, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

System Performance

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

System Performance

1. System Performance - Similar Threads - System Performance

2. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  3. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  4. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  5. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  6. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play: Hello, I have some weird CPU bug where my CPU will spike randomly and cause my fps and audio to cut out for a couple of seconds. Usually when this happens, I'll see in the task manager that the "system" spikes up when this happens. It could be in any game I play Roblox,...
  8. Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play

Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play: Hello, I have some weird CPU bug where my CPU will spike randomly and cause my fps and audio to cut out for a couple of seconds. Usually when this happens, I'll see in the task manager that the "system" spikes up when this happens. It could be in any game I play Roblox,...
  9. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...: Using Windows 10 Home 64bit, version 10.0.19045.4046At admin prompt, start Performance Monitor with "perfmon"Select "Data Collector Sets : System : System Diagnostics"Select "Start", wait a couple of minutes for it to completeSelect "Latest Report". An item appears under...
  10. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...: Using Windows 10 Home 64bit, version 10.0.19045.4046At admin prompt, start Performance Monitor with "perfmon"Select "Data Collector Sets : System : System Diagnostics"Select "Start", wait a couple of minutes for it to completeSelect "Latest Report". An item appears under...