Windows 10: System Problem

Discus and support System Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. My PC gets slow after a few hours of using it. but when i restart the PC is becomes normal again. Why does this keep reoccurring and is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tamourraza, Jun 30, 2020 at 7:52 PM.

1. System Problem

Hi.

My PC gets slow after a few hours of using it. but when i restart the PC is becomes normal again. Why does this keep reoccurring and is it possible to fix this issue?

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

4. System Problem

System Image Problem

[table][tr][td]Version[/td] [td]Date[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5.05[/td] [td]8/03/2009[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5.08[/td] [td]7/21/2009[/td] [/tr] [/table]
    Which one is newer?
    Only 5.05 was offered on HP for the machine I linked.
    The description danced around some of the anomalies we're seen with drives.

Since only 5.05 was offered, I questioned 5.08
    Guess we know the answer now - 5.05 failed to flash.
    We could spend time trying to figure that out, but IMO it's better on the back burner for now

I think the next step is to try the Macrium sleight of hand to get the System Image restored.
    I'd like to get the System Image up and running to do the follwoing

• Copy Nick's data to a folder off of the restored System Image C: drive

• run a Belarc Advisor audit to collect license keys for Nick's software

• there might be other data collection that Nick can do in preparation for the final step

The final step is a clean install, install up-to-date MS and 3rd party software, and restore the copied personal data.

Nick was having difficulty locating the outlook files in the System Image - so getting it back running live is the best I can think of.

Thoughts, suggestions, and objections are always welcome and considered

Thema:

System Problem

1. System Problem - Similar Threads - System Problem

2. Problems with Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4560960...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4560960...: Hello, I have a problem with the KB4560960 & KB4497165 updates for quite a few months now, as the update attempts have become more persistent. If I use Windows Update, it will get to a certain part in the installation after restarting, then reverse all changes and comes...
  3. UMDF Host Problem causing System crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UMDF Host Problem causing System crash: Hi there, I'm experiencing frequent system crashes these days, and it comes to my attention that there's a critical event in the event viewer indicating a 'UMDF Host Problem'. Here's the full report. And there's no minidump file could be found, but there's one...
  4. Windows System Image Problem

Windows System Image Problem: After a fresh installation of windows 10, I tried to create a Sytem Image via the Windows 7 Backup in Control Panell. When I select the drive that Iwant the backup to be saved I get the message: "The is not enough space on the destination drive". Of course there more than...
  5. "There is a problem with [this app]. Contact your system administrator about repairing it...

"There is a problem with [this app]. Contact your system administrator about repairing it...: Following a windows update, I keep getting the following error message with MS apps: "There is a problem with [this app]. Contact your system administrator about repairing it or reinstalling it." I see that other people are having this problem and various fixes have been...
  6. Speed and Miscellaneous Problems with Windows after Simultaneous System Restore and Windows...

Speed and Miscellaneous Problems with Windows after Simultaneous System Restore and Windows...: This is about Windows system restore and somewhat windows update, system performance and reliability. If you want to go straight to the problem, scroll to the "The problems" paragraph. Everything before that is preamble for extra information. An introduction: So I've put...
  7. Problem with Windows Startup leads to Bad System Config Info error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with Windows Startup leads to Bad System Config Info error: I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64bit on a Lenovo T430 Thinkpad PC. Is there any way to attack this problem or a way to use the booted install media to allow me to port some files to flash drives before a do a full format of my PC's hard drive and start from scratch. I need to...
  8. A problem when i have change my system 8 to system 10

A problem when i have change my system 8 to system 10: j'ai un probleme avec l'installation que j'ai faite avec windows 10 sur un sony de model svd132a1jm on m'envoye a la fin de l'installation internal_power_error et on m'envoie une fois sur windows/stop...
  9. So this happened and the system restore and image recover dont help fix the problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So this happened and the system restore and image recover dont help fix the problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SinCloro999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnqe7s/so_this_happened_and_the_system_restore_and_image/
  10. I cloned a 500 hdd (disk 1) to a 2 tb sshd (disk 2). Having a little problem about “system...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cloned a 500 hdd (disk 1) to a 2 tb sshd (disk 2). Having a little problem about “system...: https://imgur.com/gallery/oKfpUsG I copied both partitions from disk 1 to disk 2. Both disks have a partition called “system reserved” which disk 1 does not have a path for it but disk 2 has a path (D:) for it. Also it says in the tags in the screenshot that for disk 1...