Windows 10: system process causing gpu to be always on

Discus and support system process causing gpu to be always on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MuhilvarshanM, Nov 25, 2023.

1. system process causing gpu to be always on

I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this lag happens periodically every minute happens, in every app, in videos , when scrolling when typing. If I sign out of windows and sign back in or if I restart the laptop this issue is gone.So I think it is software issues, maybe a windows issue, I have tried everything clean installing windows 11 and everything but the lag happens. I have literally tried everything . Please help me fix it or fix the bug in windows.as u can see after I game the f

:)

MuhilvarshanM, Nov 25, 2023
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 25, 2023
  3. Steevo Win User
    GPU-z process listing

W1zz

Could we get a process list of applications using the GPU and the amount of use for each process?

Thanks

Steevo, Nov 25, 2023
  4. Thelps Win User

system process causing gpu to be always on

TCPView shows multiple [System Process] network connections...

The list has a huge variation of IPs. I haven't noted any pattern in what IPs appear.

Could you suggest how I could identify this process or set of processes referred to as [System Process]?

Thelps, Nov 25, 2023
Thema:

system process causing gpu to be always on

1. system process causing gpu to be always on - Similar Threads - system process causing

2. system process causing gpu to be always on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system process causing gpu to be always on: I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this lag happens periodically every minute happens, in every app, in videos , when scrolling when typing. If I sign out of windows...
  3. Hot PC caused by system processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hot PC caused by system processes: After a recent update, I notice several system processes often using over 20% or 30% of CPU. This would not be a problem in itself, but it causes my PC to heat up and become very noisy. I am using fan control software NoteBook FanControl, which has kept my PC quiet for...
  4. Hot PC caused by system processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hot PC caused by system processes: After a recent update, I notice several system processes often using over 20% or 30% of CPU. This would not be a problem in itself, but it causes my PC to heat up and become very noisy. I am using fan control software NoteBook FanControl, which has kept my PC quiet for...
  5. Hot PC caused by system processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. System keeps crashing causing the GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System keeps crashing causing the GPU: A few days ago I was cleaning my computer including every single part. I opened up the graphics card, cleaned it with IPA and replaced the thermal paste on the GPU. I turned on the computer and everything was fine. After a few minutes, I launched the remastered Spider-Man...
  7. System keeps crashing causing the GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System keeps crashing causing the GPU: A few days ago I was cleaning my computer including every single part. I opened up the graphics card, cleaned it with IPA and replaced the thermal paste on the GPU. I turned on the computer and everything was fine. After a few minutes, I launched the remastered Spider-Man...
  8. System keeps crashing causing the GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. System process always uses 30% CPU.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System process always uses 30% CPU.: Hello All, For some reason the CPU usage by System process is always at 30%. It never goes down, Even if I reboot the system the usage will stay normal some time and then the system Process will start using the CPU at 30% again. My laptop Model is HP OMEN CE073TX OS -...
  10. csrss and dwm processes High GPU Usage causing stutterings

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    csrss and dwm processes High GPU Usage causing stutterings: Today a problem started randomly. My desktop is stuttering, Youtube, anything. But when i disable AMD Radeon display on Device Manager, it stopps the stuttering, i already tried to reinstall graphic drivers, but any version i install, keeps the stutterings. So the only option...