Windows 10: [System Process] sending data - Why?

Discus and support [System Process] sending data - Why? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All I have a Toshiba satellite with 1909 18363.657 which has been grinding along with no apparent reason. Convinced it doing something behind the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fundurobob, Mar 9, 2020.

1. [System Process] sending data - Why?

Hi All

I have a Toshiba satellite with 1909 18363.657 which has been grinding along with no apparent reason. Convinced it doing something behind the scenes I downloaded TCPView.

That was an eye opener. This morning I had 36 [System Process] running connected to the world and his brother IP addresses.

I note via TCPView that some IP's are using my Firefox account as well.

Virus scans show negative.

So - why is my data and processes going to everyone world wide? I see no reason for it. How do I keep my data safe? Can I disable it?

I'd much appreciate your thoughts.

Regards

:)

fundurobob, Mar 9, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Thelps Win User
    TCPView shows multiple [System Process] network connections...

The list has a huge variation of IPs. I haven't noted any pattern in what IPs appear.

Could you suggest how I could identify this process or set of processes referred to as [System Process]?

Thelps, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

[System Process] sending data - Why?

Computer Won't Reboot - AMD Data Change...Updata New Data to DMI

If he is getting stuck at verifying DMI pool data, that means his BIOS isn't finishing the POST process before it's hanging up. Although I'm confused now because he said he tried re-installing windows which would indicate that the machine is getting through the entire POST process.

I'm confused now. I think we need a better, more descriptive version of what exactly is happening.

Maybe a full step by step process of what is happening?

Aquinus, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

[System Process] sending data - Why?

1. [System Process] sending data - Why? - Similar Threads - System Process sending

2. Why does my system uses more data in 'Data usage'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my system uses more data in 'Data usage'?: My windows 10 uses more data, under data usage the 'System' uses more data in GB's. I have checked Metered connection, turn off auto updates too still uses more data....
  3. Why does my system uses more data in 'Data usage'?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my system uses more data in 'Data usage'?: My windows 10 uses more data, under data usage the 'System' uses more data in GB's. I have checked Metered connection, turn off auto updates too still uses more data....
  4. Why does my system uses more data in 'Data usage'?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Data Processing and Retention

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Processing and Retention: I need to find out what the physical location is of the servers that carry out the Speech Recognition process for Windows Speech Recognition and if there is any data retention and if so what is the data retention period....
  6. Data Processing and Retention

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Processing and Retention: I need to find out what the physical location is of the servers that carry out the Speech Recognition process for Windows Speech Recognition and if there is any data retention and if so what is the data retention period....
  7. Computer Programing Data Processing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Computer Programing Data Processing: In Jan I tried to get help from MSN I have Azure, but was told I didn't need Azure - they Computer programming Data processing would help me. They charged me $249.99, messed up my computer, and I had to buy a new one. Had to use Paypal. Thought the charge was for a year. Now...
  8. Sending Data by WiFi though LAN ?

Sending Data by WiFi though LAN ?: How can I get the WiFi IP from another computer which is connected by means of LAN to a router. As to be able to send data from another computer by means of WiFi ?...
  9. process called system send data to ip pptp server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    process called system send data to ip pptp server: Sorry for my bad English I connected to VPN a few days ago PPTP connection in Windows 7 Then I realized when my system connected to vpn pptp , A process called "system" send data to server PPTP Without my permission And without i running a software ! just i connect pptp...
  10. System sending data to unknown IP.

System sending data to unknown IP.: Hey, recently I had problem that I still did not fix, my system has got weird lag spikes, that happen in random intervals (whenever I ping google.pl, latency is ~20ms, but sometimes it's 400ms). I installed wireshark to check if there is something being sent in background....