Windows 10: System properties Remote Tab Pop Up

Discus and support System properties Remote Tab Pop Up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every 30 minutes or so the System Properties box pops up and is on the Remote Tab. I keep checking the box that says "Do not allow remote access" but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ToddBorchardt, Jan 30, 2019.

1. System properties Remote Tab Pop Up

Every 30 minutes or so the System Properties box pops up and is on the Remote Tab. I keep checking the box that says "Do not allow remote access" but the pop up continues. What is the fix for stopping the pop up?

:)

ToddBorchardt, Jan 30, 2019

2. Security tab in folder properties just disappeared

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

• Is the issue specific to any particular file or folder?

I suggest you to restore the Folder properties to default and check if it helps.

Steps:-

• Windows Key + E and click View.
    • Select Option and choose "Change folder and search options"
    • Go to View tab and Restore defaults.

If you still face the issue, try running a System File Checker (SFC) Scan on the system and check if it helps.

System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption the
    sfc /scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted, changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible.

I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below in order to run SFC scan on your computer.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 30, 2019
  4. RyoTakagi Win User

System properties Remote Tab Pop Up

RyoTakagi, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

System properties Remote Tab Pop Up

1. System properties Remote Tab Pop Up - Similar Threads - System properties Remote

2. no security tab in properties?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    no security tab in properties?: VER: 21H1 19043.1110 There is no security tab in properties and the files and folders are padlocked, so I can't change permissions/ownership? The files are on a USB pendrive, copied from a previous PC (the whole downloads folder infact!). I've tried the: 1) Simply type Win+R...
  3. Alt tab keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alt tab keeps popping up: After last update alt+tab keeps popping up every second, I didn't know what is the problem so I reset windows, but the problem still there , now I can't uninstall the updates. What should I do please?...
  4. notifcation tab popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    notifcation tab popping up: Hi Everyone, I hope you can help. After downloading windows 10 twice, the notification tab keeps popping up on the right hand side of my screen. I cannot get rid of it and it is driving me mad. I have turned off all notification settings, including tips and rebooted. No joy....
  5. Pop-up Tab while browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop-up Tab while browsing: Hello all, I received a pop-up tab with a strange message. It has the official icon for the tab. It reads: "Windows Firewall has detected that your Windows 10 is damaged and irrelevant." Check it out: link to Snipped: https://imgur.com/uzt703q If anyone has any...
  6. No System Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    No System Properties: Here's a major issue I have: Where are the System Properties? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-system-properties/cef9b780-93c4-412d-b081-0ec1cc22f888
  7. Location-tab in Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location-tab in Properties: Hallo! I am using windows10 In all my property-windows I am missing my "Location3-tab. So I can't move certain personal files in a proper way. Can someone help me with this?...
  8. the system recovery tab in the properties is missing in my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the system recovery tab in the properties is missing in my computer: can some one help me to fix the problem. I did malware scan and antivirus scan. the system restore option is also missing in the services. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-recovery-tab-in-the-properties-is/65891666-061e-40ae-9e47-8ec4117bb8c9
  9. No Security Tab In Properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Security Tab In Properties: So I wanted to move music from my computer to a USB drive, but when I got there there was no security tab to change permissions. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks, Stagcraft184...
  10. Properties pops up when transferring

in Windows 10 Support
    Properties pops up when transferring: Not sure if this belongs here so sorry if it is wrong. My issue is this, I have several computers and this issue seems to only happen on one or two. When transferring a file or an exe I get the message which I attached [img] Now this happens if the file or exe is...