Windows 10: System Protection in April update

Discus and support System Protection in April update in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I notice in the System Properties/System Protection it lists "System" under available drives and system protection is turned off for this. (It's turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Nikilet, May 6, 2018.

1. Nikilet Win User

System Protection in April update

I notice in the System Properties/System Protection it lists "System" under available drives and system protection is turned off for this. (It's turned on for my C drive.)

Should system protection also be turned on for System?

:)

Nikilet, May 6, 2018
Thema:

System Protection in April update

1. System Protection in April update - Similar Threads - System Protection April

2. UPDATE APRIL DISASTER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE APRIL DISASTER: The update the other day obliterated my system. No recovery point available, so I tried to figure out how to fix the loss of my desktop , which left me without access to my default browser with saved passwords and ability to access a few programs. I have copied all my files,...
  3. System Interupts April 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Interupts April 7: My machine's lagging sinse the latest install - please help - this interrupt seems to be behind it! BB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interupts-april-7/2b140dc6-d88e-4b54-b560-a47278e7aefd
  4. System Protection

System Protection: This is what I see in part of the System Protection menu: [ATTACH] What to do with the 2 folders Win 10 Pro 64-bit C: Missing and why do they appear in the list? Willy...
  5. April 2019 Xbox OS System Update Released - April 16

in Windows 10 News
    April 2019 Xbox OS System Update Released - April 16: [ATTACH] Now that we are officially in Spring, it is time to start cleaning out your game backlog. Even with so much gaming to do, we have some new features to share coming to Xbox One. The April 2019 Xbox Update includes new ways to engage with Xbox Game Pass, use the...
  6. April 2019 Xbox OS System Update Released

in Windows 10 News
    April 2019 Xbox OS System Update Released: [ATTACH] Now that we are officially in Spring, it is time to start cleaning out your game backlog. Even with so much gaming to do, we have some new features to share coming to Xbox One. The April 2019 Xbox Update includes new ways to engage with Xbox Game Pass, use the...
  7. Windows April Update

Windows April Update: I've already asked about it, but the problem is still here - Installation stops at 30%, notebook reboots and then it goes to an infinite loop. Here are the files from the C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Rollback and C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther folders...
  8. April 2018 update

April 2018 update: My PC automatically updated the April windows 10 update and ever since it has been slow and wont connect to any device via any connection method including the basics such as using a USB cable and bluetooth....
  9. Cumulative Updates And System Protection

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cumulative Updates And System Protection: Following Cumulative Updates I always check that System Protection is On for both (OS) (C:) (System) and Image. The last Windows Restore Point is 06/12/2018. With the last two Cumulative Updates my Desktop Machine has not made a Restore Point before or after the Update. It's...
  10. update april 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update april 2018: i 've proceed to the last upgrade but this turned me into some problem. see annexes [img] i had never this app installed, nor i cannot find it trough device manager also i cannot save anymore files by my official photoshop since i have annouce as follows [img] before the...