Windows 10: System Protection

Discus and support System Protection in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is what I see in part of the System Protection menu: [ATTACH] What to do with the 2 folders Win 10 Pro 64-bit C: Missing and why do they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Willy9000, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Willy9000 Win User

System Protection

This is what I see in part of the System Protection menu:

System Protection 4dd0e723-b7a6-4b4f-9ab4-72a237f8c5d5?upload=true.png

What to do with the 2 folders Win 10 Pro 64-bit C: Missing and why do they appear in the list?

Willy

:)

Willy9000, Feb 28, 2020

2. System Protection Recovery

Windows 10

1. Step 1: Right-click the lower-left corner and open System in the Quick Access Menu.
    2. Step 2: Choose System protection on the left.
    3. Step 3: Select a hard disk and tap Configure to move on.
    4. Step 4: Choose Turn on system protection and hit OK.
    5. Step 3: Select Disable system protection and hit OK.

HelpingHands1, Feb 28, 2020
  3. System Protection

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate information/resolution on how to enable System Protection from Command Prompt in Windows 10, we would like to know if you were able to follow the suggested steps from
    David Haz and JulK12 in this thread. If yes, can you tell us what is the result?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

System Protection

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

System Protection

1. System Protection - Similar Threads - System Protection

2. I can't open remote settings, system protection and advanced system setting by clicking on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open remote settings, system protection and advanced system setting by clicking on...: I can't open remote settings, system protection, msconfig, and advanced system settings by clicking on Windows 11 laptop. I think it happened after installing some Microsoft gaming apps which is very concerning. sfc code is not working either, can't restore/create a restore...
  3. I can't open remote settings, system protection and advanced system setting by clicking on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open remote settings, system protection and advanced system setting by clicking on...: I can't open remote settings, system protection, msconfig, and advanced system settings by clicking on Windows 11 laptop. I think it happened after installing some Microsoft gaming apps which is very concerning. sfc code is not working either, can't restore/create a restore...
  4. Windows 11 Microsoft Defender random folder protection causing system restore point to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microsoft Defender random folder protection causing system restore point to be...: Windows 11 Microsoft Defender random folder protection when turned on or enabled is causing system restore point to be stuck in a loop anyone else discover this issue?If i turn off the folder protection feature i can create system restore point within seconds. but when its...
  5. Windows 11 Microsoft Defender random folder protection causing system restore point to be...

Windows 11 Microsoft Defender random folder protection causing system restore point to be...: Windows 11 Microsoft Defender random folder protection when turned on or enabled is causing system restore point to be stuck in a loop anyone else discover this issue?If i turn off the folder protection feature i can create system restore point within seconds. but when its...
  6. System protection not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System protection not available: Trying to restore pc but getting message System protection only available in online operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-protection-not-available/2b1cf681-83d4-4748-b43c-9f6d9188c338
  7. System protection not available

System protection not available: Trying to restore pc but getting message System protection only available in online operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-protection-not-available/2b1cf681-83d4-4748-b43c-9f6d9188c338
  8. System protection not available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. system guard and firmware protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system guard and firmware protection: Is system guard is one of the features of firmware protection, does enabling firmware protection enables system guard and disabling firmware protection will disable system guard, or firmware protection ON/OFF has no effect on system guard...
  10. system guard and firmware protection

system guard and firmware protection: Is system guard is one of the features of firmware protection, does enabling firmware protection enables system guard and disabling firmware protection will disable system guard, or firmware protection ON/OFF has no effect on system guard...