Windows 10: System Random Restart While playing Media.

Discus and support System Random Restart While playing Media. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys I need some help, Whenever I watch any movie, My pc would just get stuck after a few minutes , And it keeps making buzzing noise Until I turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chanu., Jan 16, 2019.

1. Chanu. Win User

System Random Restart While playing Media.

Hi guys I need some help,

Whenever I watch any movie,
    My pc would just get stuck after a few minutes ,
    And it keeps making buzzing noise
    Until I turn it off,
    So when I press power button when it gets stuck it would turn off immediately.
    It happens in every video player.
    I've searched on the internet for this and did many things but none of them worked.

My pc specs are

Ryzen 3 1300x
    MSI GTX 1060 dual oc
    gigabyte b450m ds3h
    8 gigs Corsair 2400 ram
    1tb Seagate HDD
    120gb SSD
    Gigabyte PB 500watt psu.

System Random Restart While playing Media. 32427d6f-169c-4624-b63c-eb240daf0aaa?upload=true.jpg System Random Restart While playing Media. 5345ff6f-6c7c-4bbd-a464-49e8723e0006?upload=true.jpg Below are the cpu &GPU load when it got stuck,
    I kept the task manager open while watching.

:)

Chanu., Jan 16, 2019

2. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 16, 2019
  3. System restarts on its own

It all began when I changed my CPU cooling. The system runs fine when I play games, pass 3DMark Vantage with no problem, but when I try to play MP4 files with Media Player Classic it restarts after few minutes. Few times it restarts while idle. I reinstall the Vista but it did not help. The CPU is not overheating (actually is 10 degrees cooler now). Any suggestions?

Grasshopper, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

1. System Random Restart While playing Media. - Similar Threads - System Random Restart

2. My computer randomly restarts while playing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer randomly restarts while playing!: When doing heavy task my pc restarts without BSOD. When I open a game it can restart in five minutes or in one, two, three hours of gameplay.Event Viewer always show me this:I've tried a fresh install of w10 and w11. Same issue.Already did this...
  3. My computer randomly restarts while playing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer randomly restarts while playing!: When doing heavy task my pc restarts without BSOD. When I open a game it can restart in five minutes or in one, two, three hours of gameplay.Event Viewer always show me this:I've tried a fresh install of w10 and w11. Same issue.Already did this...
  4. PC Randomly Restarting while playing videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Restarting while playing videogames: Hello, this has happened a few times now. My PC will just crash over a couple of seconds and completely restart, no BSOD, no visible errors either. I went ahead and followed a driver verifier guide as I believe it was a driver causing the problem and have the .dmp file as...
  5. PC Randomly Restarting while playing videogames

PC Randomly Restarting while playing videogames: Hello, this has happened a few times now. My PC will just crash over a couple of seconds and completely restart, no BSOD, no visible errors either. I went ahead and followed a driver verifier guide as I believe it was a driver causing the problem and have the .dmp file as...
  6. PC randomly restarted while playing League of Legends.

PC randomly restarted while playing League of Legends.: When I switch to the windows 11 my PC got random restarts while I'M playing a game.It is not a temperature issues, restart happens always at the time when game loading.Also on windows 10 I do not face this issues....
  7. Random freeze/restart while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freeze/restart while playing League of Legends: Hello!Built a new PC recently and was having some BSOD issues but a clean install of Windows 11 seemed to do the trick... Until today! Was just playing some League of Legends and had the computer shut down and restart by itself. Was also running Discord in the...
  8. Random freeze/restart while playing League of Legends

Random freeze/restart while playing League of Legends: Hello!Built a new PC recently and was having some BSOD issues but a clean install of Windows 11 seemed to do the trick... Until today! Was just playing some League of Legends and had the computer shut down and restart by itself. Was also running Discord in the...
  9. Computer restarting randomly while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer restarting randomly while playing: Just built my first computer and I can barely play it because of this issue. Sometimes ill be able to play for hours and it not happen and other times, like just now, it restart twice within 20 minutes. I looked in the event viewer so ill just post everything it says and...
  10. Computer randomly restarts while playing certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly restarts while playing certain games: This happens most often while playing grim dawn, but its happened very rarely on minecraft, sekiro, and titan quest. Sometimes it happens immediately, sometimes I can play for hours with no problems. Temperatures are fine, CPU never going above 60 and GPU never above 50....