Windows 10: System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

Discus and support System Randomly Restarts/Crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Been having this problem for a bit here and there. Happens once Every few days. This is a new System Only 1 Month Old and it seems to be having what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ANTH888YA, Dec 17, 2021.

1. ANTH888YA Win User

System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

Been having this problem for a bit here and there. Happens once Every few days. This is a new System Only 1 Month Old and it seems to be having what I would call I suppose a soft Crash.Here is the DMP that was put in the LiveKernalReports folder under WheaA few things I have Already tried-Reinstall Drivers and Update them-Reinstall Windows 10 Completely-Reseat RamMore Info: No Overclock Currently Applied. Only an Undervolt Tested for 35mins for Stability and passedMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Load

:)

ANTH888YA, Dec 17, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 17, 2021
  3. hbenthow Win User
    hbenthow, Dec 17, 2021
Thema:

System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

1. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes - Similar Threads - System Randomly Restarts

2. Random Crashes / Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashes / Restarts: I bought a new computer a couple months ago, and have been having problems with it randomly restarting, or freezing and then restarting. I have tried everything, and I just don't understand what I am doing wrong. I tried reinstalling drivers, doing a clean windows install,...
  3. Random restarts and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restarts and crashes: I have been getting the past month alot of random restarts and it is not from cpu overheatingLately my pc has been warning me in the event tracker about dropping to low power mode then to full quality mode constantly or something about pci expressThe errors ive had by now...
  4. Random restarts and crashes

Random restarts and crashes: I have been getting the past month alot of random restarts and it is not from cpu overheatingLately my pc has been warning me in the event tracker about dropping to low power mode then to full quality mode constantly or something about pci expressThe errors ive had by now...
  5. Random restarts and crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

System Randomly Restarts/Crashes: Been having this problem for a bit here and there. Happens once Every few days. This is a new System Only 1 Month Old and it seems to be having what I would call I suppose a soft Crash.Here is the DMP that was put in the LiveKernalReports folder under WheaA few things I have...
  7. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

System Randomly Restarts/Crashes: Been having this problem for a bit here and there. Happens once Every few days. This is a new System Only 1 Month Old and it seems to be having what I would call I suppose a soft Crash.Here is the DMP that was put in the LiveKernalReports folder under WheaA few things I have...
  8. Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts

Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts: Hi All - ever since i have upgraded the OS Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 - my Desktop is crashing frequently and restarts. In the event viewer i notice many errors: From the application log: svchost 4544,D,22 SRUJet: A request for a node on an empty page...
  9. System random restarts.

System random restarts.: Hello guys, I am at my wits end fighting with this new build so I thought I would try a post here. I am having completely random system restarts on this new build. I have exchanged everything except the cpu and ram on this system with the last thing I did being putting a...
  10. Random System Restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Random System Restarts: Having some really strange random system reboots since doing a clean install of Windows 10. Everything is up to date in terms of system updates. All my hardware drivers are up to date as well. It happened just now, where I was just browsing the internet, and all of a...