Windows 10: System Reboots Automatically

Discus and support System Reboots Automatically in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, my PC has been rebooting by his self, I opend Event Viewer and saw that I have an error called "cplspcon" and its description is: "The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheGaymer, Dec 3, 2020.

1. TheGaymer Win User

System Reboots Automatically

Recently, my PC has been rebooting by his self, I opend Event Viewer and saw that I have an error called "cplspcon" and its description is:

"The cplspcon service terminated with the following error:

Unspecified error"

Can this error cuase the PC to be rebooted by his self ? If so, how can I fix it ?

:)

TheGaymer, Dec 3, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Enabling automatic reboot or automatic restart in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the System Properties.

• On the Advanced tab, under the Startup and Recovery section click on the Settings button.

• Under the System failure section check
      the automatically restart checkbox.

• Click OK to close the startup and system properties windows and save changes.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 3, 2020
  4. System Reboots Automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

System Reboots Automatically

1. System Reboots Automatically - Similar Threads - System Reboots Automatically

2. System rebooting automatically , while removing keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System rebooting automatically , while removing keyboard: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80787f34c7b, 0xffff940dddb4e588, 0xffff940dddb4ddc0. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0f849fe3-aecb-42c7-a4be-fd0d0bacac51....
  3. System rebooting automatically , while removing keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System rebooting automatically , while removing keyboard: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80787f34c7b, 0xffff940dddb4e588, 0xffff940dddb4ddc0. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0f849fe3-aecb-42c7-a4be-fd0d0bacac51....
  4. System rebooting automatically , while removing keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Rebooting Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Rebooting Automatically: My system Rebooting Automatically....i have dump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4PKafUGjbsjHh-2GPcOCfpxck1?e=zq1XPA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-rebooting-automatically/b9f36b3b-295e-4e19-a4fe-968980cd61c9
  6. System Rebooting Automatically

System Rebooting Automatically: My system Rebooting Automatically....i have dump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4PKafUGjbsjHh-2GPcOCfpxck1?e=zq1XPA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-rebooting-automatically/b9f36b3b-295e-4e19-a4fe-968980cd61c9
  7. Win 11 System reboot automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 System reboot automatically: The system keeps rebooting automatically while using, even only one or two apps are running. Just reinstall the system, but the problem remains. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-system-reboot-automatically/60ebb32e-8f9e-4041-a978-87a418cfe3c1
  8. Win 11 System reboot automatically

Win 11 System reboot automatically: The system keeps rebooting automatically while using, even only one or two apps are running. Just reinstall the system, but the problem remains. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-system-reboot-automatically/60ebb32e-8f9e-4041-a978-87a418cfe3c1
  9. Automatic System reboot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatic System reboot: Hello,I did a system shut down at 10:48 PM but noted that my system had rebooted itself at 2:05 AM. On checking the system logs in event viewer, one thing was bit alarming for me. Can anyone explain what this means. Event ID is 16 which doesn't give me much information on the...
  10. Windows Rebooting Automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Rebooting Automatically: Hi everyone, Need some help with my PC. I changed my GPU and PSU couple of days ago and after that PC keeps rebooting automatically. For the GPU I uninstalled all drivers and installed the new one. I had a PSU 450ws and changed for a 600w. The errors I am getting...