Windows 10: System recovery interrupted

Discus and support System recovery interrupted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to load a Recovery point that I created manually and it was interrupted on restart by a fan error my fans are ok it’s just a false error. So,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Blankpk, May 16, 2021.

1. Blankpk Win User

System recovery interrupted

I tried to load a Recovery point that I created manually and it was interrupted on restart by a fan error my fans are ok it’s just a false error. So, as I usually do, I turned to pc off because the fan error prevents me from ever going to my sign in screen even though nothings wrong. Now my pc can’t boot up to go to the sign in screen and if I tried I get a blue screen with the error “Critical_process_died”. After windows repairs starts up, it can’t find a solution so the only options are to “shutdown” or “advance options”. I tried once again using the system restore, using th

:)

Blankpk, May 16, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

System Interrupts - Problem or Symptom?

1 If your computer is still supported by its maker, are there any BIOS updates available? They can have significant effects on hardware.

2 Do bear in mind that the excessive** system interrupts problem might be caused by a misbehaving driver rather than an outdated driver. Checking for updates will have no effect in such cases but reinstalling existing drivers might. At the very least, I would suggest reinstalling each third-party driver just to eliminate driver faults as a cause.

3 I agree that stating your system specs could help. If other users recognise particular hardware that causes problems they might be able to suggest solutions or workarounds.

4 Do you have any particularly old hardware that might finally have been rendered fully or partially incompatible with the latest Windows updates?

5 Do have a look at the discussions I linked you to because one of them might help in isolating the cause of the problem.

6 What changes preceded the onset of the problem?

[** System interrupts are normal & they are essential. System interrupts that cause slow system performance by loading its resources are 'excessive' and it is those that my comments refer to.]

Denis

3. Receiving errors, System interrupts Deferred procedure calls and interrupt service routines

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• When exactly you received this error?

• Did you make any recent changes to the computer?

• Which connection are you using to access internet? Wired or wireless connection?

• Did you install any third party security application?

A deferred procedure call is an interrupt-handling mechanism in the Windows operating system where the drivers can reference when running certain processes. Deferred procedure call allows a task to be activated but not executed, from a highly prioritized
    interrupt request level (IRQL).

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to put the computer in Safe mode and check if you receive this error.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 16, 2021
  4. chok Win User

System Interrupts - Problem or Symptom?

You are right, disabling the network kills the "interrupt" (don't know what to do with it though!).

Edit: this might be the answer networking - High System CPU and interrupts when network I/O - Super User (a feature that downloads and shares updates on network from my PC is enabled)

Thema:

1. System recovery interrupted - Similar Threads - System recovery interrupted

2. System interrupts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System interrupts: I'm facing some issues with my hp pavilion. Recently when i tried opening my edge browser it crashed 3 times which never happened before. So i looked up in my task manager and found out that System interrupts are using up 100% or sometimes 80% of my cpu. I don't know what's...
  3. System interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System interrupts: I'm facing some issues with my hp pavilion. Recently when i tried opening my edge browser it crashed 3 times which never happened before. So i looked up in my task manager and found out that System interrupts are using up 100% or sometimes 80% of my cpu. I don't know what's...
  4. System interrupts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System interrupts: My system frequently just slows down completely. I have tried everything I can think of. Updates are all done. Antivirus is working. When I check the task manager, it shows system interrupts using most of the CPU etc. From time to time I get an error message in my browser,...
  5. system interrupts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system interrupts: My computer often freezes on start up. This time when I checked to task manager I found that system interrupts was utilising 100% of my Intel i7 processor. I am running Windows 10 home with all updates in place. Ram is 12. According to task manager it is not a good idea...
  6. System Interrupts?

System Interrupts?: Hello! I had an issue where when I changed the DNS IP in Network Adapter properties, my Windows suddenly did not respond at all for maybe 20 seconds, then it fell down to 0.1% for the System Interrupts in Task Manager! Is this normal? It seems to be normal 100% of the time...
  7. System Interrupts

System Interrupts: So I have a Asus VivoBook x541u with the following specs(initial) specs: Intel core i7-7500u 2.7 Ghz (boosted to 3.5 Ghz) 1 TB HDD 6 GB DDR4 RAM Nvidia Geforce GT 920 MX 2 GB Windows 10 64 bit Home Edition Recently I have upgraded my ram from 6 GB to 12 GB and removed...
  8. system interrupt

system interrupt: system interrupt is occurring in task manager and using 2.1% of cpu usage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupt/741e60c7-3784-4b0d-90b3-33024503558b
  9. System interrupt

System interrupt: After opening any game or autocad program got forcefully closed and cpu usage seemed to be 100% showing system interrupt how to solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupt/151a9f9a-ce4d-4bc5-9d64-748d6e3b21be
  10. System interrupts

System interrupts: Starting about yesterday System interrupts has been hogging all of my cpu power. Restarting my computer does not fix the issue. System interrupts only begins to use excessive cpu power when i connect to Wi-Fi. If i restart my computer and i do not connect to Wi-Fi then it...