Windows 10: System recovery issues

Discus and support System recovery issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, I am using windows 10 & my computer got stuck during a system recovery, after hours of patience, I long pressed the start button and my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PS_11, Apr 6, 2020.

1. PS_11 Win User

System recovery issues

hi,

I am using windows 10 & my computer got stuck during a system recovery, after hours of patience, I long pressed the start button and my system was then shut down.

After starting the start button, I press F12 to enter reboot but all I see blank screen. I don't know what shall I do, Somebody help me!! Please.

PS

:)

PS_11, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Cjcgtr83 Win User

System image issues

I guess I was confused about that part. So I follow the next step u listed to do the usb recovery part?

Cjcgtr83, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 6, 2020
  4. System recovery issues

System Recovery Not working.

Hi,

To better understand the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• What caused the PC to crash? Were there any changes made on the system?
    • How did you create the recovery disc?

You may refer to this link, under
    Using this tool to create installation media for the steps on how to create a recovery disc.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Patricia Yu, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

System recovery issues

1. System recovery issues - Similar Threads - System recovery issues

2. Windows home page issues and system recovery issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows home page issues and system recovery issues: Hello - I have windows 10 in my laptop and after key in my account pin, it logg's in and in the windows desktop screen, it just displays a white screen with the task bar at the bottom which is just flickering all the time and nothing happens when i click the windows start...
  3. Windows home page issues and system recovery issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows home page issues and system recovery issues: Hello - I have windows 10 in my laptop and after key in my account pin, it logg's in and in the windows desktop screen, it just displays a white screen with the task bar at the bottom which is just flickering all the time and nothing happens when i click the windows start...
  4. Windows home page issues and system recovery issues

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Need help with System image recovery issue.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need help with System image recovery issue.: Need help with the System image recovery issue. Can’t do a system image recovery every time I try the screen turn black and It says” signal entering the power saving mode shortly”. After I waited 30 minutes and nothing show up on the screen. It connected to the power adapter....
  6. Need help with System image recovery issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with System image recovery issue.: Need help with System image recovery issue. Can’t do a system image recovery every time I try the screen turn black and It say” signal entering the power saving mode shortly”. After I waited 30 minutes and nothing show up in the screen....
  7. System recovery

System recovery: So i tried running a system recovery, it hung n black screen four hours i rebooted and it was still on a black screen i was later able to enter my bios setup inrestored default and continued to boot it brought up hp file based installer, said it was installing software not to...
  8. System recovery

System recovery: I accidentally installed windows server 2012 r2 evaluation over my C drive instead of in a virtual environment. Is there a way to recover the system to before I did this? I think I may have did a clean install but I remember it saying its saved it as windows.old or something...
  9. System Recovery Issues

System Recovery Issues: I recently had a piece of software repeatedly bluescreen my PC after installing a new GPU. After booting into the troubleshooting menu, I attemped to perform a system restore. It asked for my password (the one linked to my Microsoft account), but after I entered it, it...
  10. system recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    system recovery: I have all kinds of system recoveries on my pc and when I go to recover a past time on my PC .It will run for about 20 minutes or more and then I get a mesasage that my system was not restored to that time .Please try a different restore point . I never had this problem with...