Windows 10: System recovery point?

Discus and support System recovery point? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I want to create some sort of disk image or system recovery point (don’t know the right terminology).this is what I am exactly looking for: I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Qryza, Aug 5, 2020.

1. /u/Qryza Win User

System recovery point?

So I want to create some sort of disk image or system recovery point (don’t know the right terminology).this is what I am exactly looking for: I want to have some sort of disk image that lets me reset/recover windows to a certain point in time. In my case I want it to be a fresh install of windows with about 5 apps installed and other minor things (wallpaper, settings, etc.). I want to do this so that whenever Windows gets clunky, I can just restore it to that previous version. One slight problem is that I change hardware often and I am afraid the the restore point or disk image won’t be compatible. Will there actually be any problems?

However let’s say I don’t change hardware that often. What will be my best option then?

submitted by /u/Qryza
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Qryza, Aug 5, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Aug 5, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Aug 5, 2020
  4. System recovery point?

System Protection Recovery

Windows 10

1. Step 1: Right-click the lower-left corner and open System in the Quick Access Menu.
    2. Step 2: Choose System protection on the left.
    3. Step 3: Select a hard disk and tap Configure to move on.
    4. Step 4: Choose Turn on system protection and hit OK.
    5. Step 3: Select Disable system protection and hit OK.

HelpingHands1, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

System recovery point?

1. System recovery point? - Similar Threads - System recovery point

2. Recovery point windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery point windows 11: My manual recovery point in windows 11 gets deleted after a week, something like that.What's the reason for that and how can I make it to stay there for at least 3 years or more???...
  3. Deleted System Restore Point recovery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted System Restore Point recovery.: Hi,I wonder if i can recover a deleted Restore Point, because im having issue's right now and it is too difficult to fix it, thank's. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-system-restore-point-recovery/de7c56fa-af90-46f8-b8ee-4db29e0c10cd
  4. Deleted System Restore Point recovery.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted System Restore Point recovery.: Hi,I wonder if i can recover a deleted Restore Point, because im having issue's right now and it is too difficult to fix it, thank's. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-system-restore-point-recovery/de7c56fa-af90-46f8-b8ee-4db29e0c10cd
  5. Deleted System Restore Point recovery.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Restore Points and Recovery Drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restore Points and Recovery Drives: When I create my recovery drive and restore points, will my browser profiles/preferences also be saved somewhere in the mix? In both, or, either one? submitted by /u/Davis_o_the_Glen [link] [comments]...
  7. Recovery points

Recovery points: Is there a way to make Windows 10 Pro set recovery points automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-points/8a338236-2217-4a28-a589-6f5fe441e24e
  8. Recovery point

Recovery point: Hello. Is it possible to recover (make a clear reinstall) Windows 10 through a made recovery point when you change different generation CPUs, acceptable on the current motherboard?...
  9. recovery point issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recovery point issue: Hello! Recently some apps for example steam and games wouldn't open on my computer, while Spotify and internet worked perfectly. So i looked online and found out that i can create a recovery point and restore the computer to a special date, which sounded great! But i cant...
  10. Recovery points are killed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recovery points are killed: Hello from Germany. On my HDD there are two partitions, one with Win 7 and one with Win 10, chosen by the Win-Boot-Manager. If I start Win 7 all the recovery points from Win 10 are lost. But starting Win 10 all the "7-points" are still there. Why that and ... how to...