Windows 10: System recovery problem

Discus and support System recovery problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i cant find any solution on all internet so u are my last hope its starts here... for a few days trying Navigate Controll panel->recovery->Create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NeoDimium, Apr 12, 2020.

1. NeoDimium Win User

System recovery problem

i cant find any solution on all internet so u are my last hope

its starts here... for a few days trying

Navigate
    Controll panel->recovery->Create recovery drive->Next->then this message

We cant create recovery drive on this pc

some required files are missing. To troubleshoot problems when your pc can't start, use windows installation disk or media.

Here i am stuck

i tryed some stuff how to fix on windows helps but noting helpful... also i have find perfect solution here
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmv7bNGeM8c

but i cant add my EFI letter bc i have GPT not NTFS disk not in disk menager like he is

i have found solution for it... CMD....
    diskpart
    sel disk 0
    sel part 1
    assign letter=s like system idk
    ok partition is visible on win explorer

but when i want to do what this guy on video do here it is

s:
    cls
    dir /a
    so below it says for him : Volume In Drive E is system.... for me Volume in drive S has no label

so next comand is: Cd Recovery\WindowsRE
    for him: bunch of stuff. CMD typed.... for me: "the system cant find the path specified"

here i am stuck i cant move any step

also i cant create repair disk bc "system cant find cd burner....and stuff bout it".... i removed CDrom from laptop and put SSD slot in that place.... so maybe i dont have solution for it but doest matter for me if i can create recovery... i cant create recovery then i need to fix somehow this secend solution...

pls guys need that recovery... any solution... anything.... it dont need to me from this video

i have Win 10 Enterprise

:)

NeoDimium, Apr 12, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 12, 2020
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Apr 12, 2020
  4. System recovery problem

System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

System recovery problem

1. System recovery problem - Similar Threads - System recovery problem

2. Recovery Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Problem: How to fix 0xc00000f?? It shows me the blue screen but the only option is to go to UEFI firmware settings which I did but nothing in there could help as far as I know but I'm not sure. Please Help....
  3. System Recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Recovery: Hi I have done a system recovery of my Windows 10 x64 , ver1909, Desktop PC to a Pen Drive, now I have just got a Dual Layer Rewriter and DL Discs, I would like to put that onto a DVD , would that be possible and to be able to boot from the the DVD ? . cheers Spike 173230
  4. System Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Recovery: I reset my Gateway Windows 10 laptop, basically wiped everything but my documents. Problem is the documents do not open when selected, a pop up asks what program to use to open there is no Office or Word choice. The extension is pptx. I tried to reset the system again to...
  5. Problem after System Recovery

Problem after System Recovery: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2nd gen running Windows 10 professional with build OS10.0.19536.1000. I reset only the software and I can't login again. Fingerprint doesn't work and PIN doesn't work either. On top it says Password and inside the text entry it says PIN. Both...
  6. System Recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Recovery: This weekend my temporary block on updates ended so I was forced, once again, to accept the update to Windows Edge, which deleted a lot of my saved favourites. Like before, I tried to do a system recovery in order to revert back to my old Edge, but this time it simply refuses...
  7. System recovery

System recovery: So i tried running a system recovery, it hung n black screen four hours i rebooted and it was still on a black screen i was later able to enter my bios setup inrestored default and continued to boot it brought up hp file based installer, said it was installing software not to...
  8. System recovery

System recovery: I accidentally installed windows server 2012 r2 evaluation over my C drive instead of in a virtual environment. Is there a way to recover the system to before I did this? I think I may have did a clean install but I remember it saying its saved it as windows.old or something...
  9. system recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    system recovery: I have all kinds of system recoveries on my pc and when I go to recover a past time on my PC .It will run for about 20 minutes or more and then I get a mesasage that my system was not restored to that time .Please try a different restore point . I never had this problem with...
  10. Weird Problem with UEFI USB System Recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Problem with UEFI USB System Recovery: Hello everyone, I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, as I'm new in the forums. First of all, let me start by saying this problem came up when I accidentally turned off the PC while it was loading the OS. Next time I tried to start Windows, it came up with an...