Windows 10: System recovery

Discus and support System recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i tried running a system recovery, it hung n black screen four hours i rebooted and it was still on a black screen i was later able to enter my bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BornMicrobe1904, Sep 10, 2019.

1. System recovery

So i tried running a system recovery, it hung n black screen four hours i rebooted and it was still on a black screen i was later able to enter my bios setup inrestored default and continued to boot it brought up hp file based installer, said it was installing software not to shutdown my sustem after a while it says restoration incomplete, i rebooted and still took me back to resorrstion incomplete i waas able to reset my pc and it installed windows my laptop is working now but i lost all my files is it recoverable? Or i should just move on

:)

BornMicrobe1904, Sep 10, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Sep 10, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Sep 10, 2019
  4. System recovery

System Protection Recovery

Windows 10

1. Step 1: Right-click the lower-left corner and open System in the Quick Access Menu.
    2. Step 2: Choose System protection on the left.
    3. Step 3: Select a hard disk and tap Configure to move on.
    4. Step 4: Choose Turn on system protection and hit OK.
    5. Step 3: Select Disable system protection and hit OK.

HelpingHands1, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

System recovery

1. System recovery - Similar Threads - System recovery

2. hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...: hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading installation media, ISO file like Windows 11 from Microsoft's official website?In which case should I choose Reset PC and in which case should I choose option to download the installation...
  3. hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...: hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading installation media, ISO file like Windows 11 from Microsoft's official website?In which case should I choose Reset PC and in which case should I choose option to download the installation...
  4. System recovery partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System recovery partition: I'm going to delete the default partition table on an old Surface Pro see first image.Now, there are six partitions and the last one /dev/sda6 should be the one to save if I want to restore factory settings see second image.Link to images: https://imgur.com/a/vjfTZdLI can...
  5. System recovery partition

System recovery partition: I'm going to delete the default partition table on an old Surface Pro see first image.Now, there are six partitions and the last one /dev/sda6 should be the one to save if I want to restore factory settings see second image.Link to images: https://imgur.com/a/vjfTZdLI can...
  6. System recovery partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...: I had a problem with keyboard not working on my laptop. Tried to do a system restore. Inadvertently pressed return and restore stopped. Got to a point of advanced options in recovery. Have my recovery key but cannot enter it on the screen as keyboard not working....
  8. Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...

Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...: I had a problem with keyboard not working on my laptop. Tried to do a system restore. Inadvertently pressed return and restore stopped. Got to a point of advanced options in recovery. Have my recovery key but cannot enter it on the screen as keyboard not working....
  9. I just had my system board replaced and I keep having to enter the BitLocker Recovery Key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just had my system board replaced and I keep having to enter the BitLocker Recovery Key...: I have tried to follow the instructions from previous posts but have not had any success. I'm not that computer literate anymore, so a step by step answer would be very much appreciated....
  10. I just had my system board replaced and I keep having to enter the BitLocker Recovery Key...

I just had my system board replaced and I keep having to enter the BitLocker Recovery Key...: I have tried to follow the instructions from previous posts but have not had any success. I'm not that computer literate anymore, so a step by step answer would be very much appreciated....