Windows 10: System Repair Softwares

Discus and support System Repair Softwares in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have used a number of them like CCleaner, Advanced system care System Mechanic and Registry Reviver. My enquiry here is' Do these apps any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Aug 21, 2020.

1. System Repair Softwares

I have used a number of them like

• CCleaner,
    • Advanced system care
    • System Mechanic and Registry Reviver.
    • My enquiry here is'
    • Do these apps any functional abilities other than cleaning the unnecessary files?
    • Is there any worthwhile software out there that can seek and replace corrupt or unhealthy files?

Or

• Is upgrading Windows using a USB drive with the OS in it - keeping the personal files and settings- any better?

Dr Abdul Rasheed

:)

Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Aug 21, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

System Repair Softwares

Windows 10 wont boot, repair, reset, or system restore

Hi,

The issue occurs due to an
    unfinished update process which
    corrupted the system files. We suggest that you try these troubleshooting
    methods and run the update again:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while
    to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

System Repair Softwares

1. System Repair Softwares - Similar Threads - System Repair Softwares

2. Difference between system software and operating system software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difference between system software and operating system software: What distinguishes system software from operating system software? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between-system-software-and-operating/273dd2c1-9bd0-4ad2-9afb-f30adbc354ff
  3. Software Repair Tool Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software Repair Tool Application: The last 5 weeks the app :Software repair Tool" doesn't work in both my computers, 1. Surface Winfows 10; 2, HP Notebook Windows 11. I tried many thigs but here is nothing I can to to fix it. What are my options? Is the app now obsolete?...
  4. Windows Repair Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Repair Software: What is the best software for repairing Windows? I've tried several, but my Windows 10 will not update. Do technicians have a favorite software program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-repair-software/10db57e4-0334-45b7-84d7-36795d8c3357
  5. Windows Repair Software

Windows Repair Software: What is the best software for repairing Windows? I've tried several, but my Windows 10 will not update. Do technicians have a favorite software program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-repair-software/10db57e4-0334-45b7-84d7-36795d8c3357
  6. Windows Repair Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. System Repair

System Repair: After booting from my System Repair disk, I get a blue screen with a "Machine Check Exception". I created new System repair disk ... same problem. Computer boots fine from hard drive. I have performed this procedure countless times in the past because I do a weekly system...
  8. System Repair

System Repair: How do I make a Windows 10 Startup disc for another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-repair/d7f56215-0b3a-4b3f-8db3-663985d043cb
  9. system repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system repair: how to create a system repair disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-repair/7eea958b-031e-45ae-9b5d-018c2f3f7a71
  10. Repair software

Repair software: I need advice on whether the software I'm dealing with is any good or not. I bought Reimage, but it won't work because the license key they sent me is invalid. I'm still arguing with them. ByteFence says Reimage is Malware, but I wonder about them as well. I need some input...