Windows 10: system repair

Discus and support system repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to create a system repair disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-repair/7eea958b-031e-45ae-9b5d-018c2f3f7a71 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jamesxxxx, Apr 3, 2019.

1. jamesxxxx Win User

system repair

how to create a system repair disk

:)

jamesxxxx, Apr 3, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Windows 10 wont boot, repair, reset, or system restore

Hi,

The issue occurs due to an
    unfinished update process which
    corrupted the system files. We suggest that you try these troubleshooting
    methods and run the update again:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while
    to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

system repair

Recovery. Your pc or device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Startup repair. To do that, follow these steps:

• Using you installation media, access the Windows recovery environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Choose Advanced option
    • Choose Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
    • Once done, your system will restart.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

system repair

1. system repair - Similar Threads - system repair

2. How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?: I have taken a system image backup from my windows 11 laptop. Now I am trying to restore it but getting the prompt to create repair disc. How can I restore without creating the disc? Image has been attached for reference....
  3. How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?: I have taken a system image backup from my windows 11 laptop. Now I am trying to restore it but getting the prompt to create repair disc. How can I restore without creating the disc? Image has been attached for reference....
  4. "Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" "To ise system restore you must specify which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" "To ise system restore you must specify which...: I'm Najib, I'm using Windows 11 on Lenovo V15 Gen2, the cursor just stopped working. In an effort to ring that back, I couldn't even insert my PIN to unlock ut, the error shown is "Something happened and your PIN isn't available". I tried resetting the PC through boot...
  5. "Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" "To ise system restore you must specify which...

"Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" "To ise system restore you must specify which...: I'm Najib, I'm using Windows 11 on Lenovo V15 Gen2, the cursor just stopped working. In an effort to ring that back, I couldn't even insert my PIN to unlock ut, the error shown is "Something happened and your PIN isn't available". I tried resetting the PC through boot...
  6. No path to repairing my operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No path to repairing my operating system: Ive gotten a hundred different errors for a hundred different scans and installs. Dism, chkdsk, scannow, failed migrate files, failed something boot, kmode failure, bsod, Windows updates failing, repair mode failures, system32\winload.exe missing, some kernel thing I forget,...
  7. No path to repairing my operating system

No path to repairing my operating system: Ive gotten a hundred different errors for a hundred different scans and installs. Dism, chkdsk, scannow, failed migrate files, failed something boot, kmode failure, bsod, Windows updates failing, repair mode failures, system32\winload.exe missing, some kernel thing I forget,...
  8. No path to repairing my operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How do I repair my system 32 file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I repair my system 32 file?: While trying to play a virtual reality game on steam I get this popup, I don't know what to do. I've run sfc /scannow and it said ALL of my files were perfectly fine....
  10. How do I repair my system 32 file?

How do I repair my system 32 file?: While trying to play a virtual reality game on steam I get this popup, I don't know what to do. I've run sfc /scannow and it said ALL of my files were perfectly fine....