Windows 10: System Repair

Discus and support System Repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After booting from my System Repair disk, I get a blue screen with a "Machine Check Exception". I created new System repair disk ... same problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LouisLaPorta, Mar 1, 2020.

1. System Repair

After booting from my System Repair disk, I get a blue screen with a "Machine Check Exception". I created new System repair disk ... same problem. Computer boots fine from hard drive. I have performed this procedure countless times in the past because I do a weekly system image and restore to a second hard drive. Any ideas??

:)

LouisLaPorta, Mar 1, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Windows 10 wont boot, repair, reset, or system restore

Hi,

The issue occurs due to an
    unfinished update process which
    corrupted the system files. We suggest that you try these troubleshooting
    methods and run the update again:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while
    to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

System Repair

Windows won't start or repair

Hi,

This issue may occur due to a
    missing/corrupted system files. We suggest that you perform these methods
    of troubleshooting steps to fix this matter:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

System Repair

1. System Repair - Similar Threads - System Repair

2. Booted my unmountable boot volume winfows pc from a usb repair tool and the repair system...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Booted my unmountable boot volume winfows pc from a usb repair tool and the repair system...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bambuinulos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwitg0/booted_my_unmountable_boot_volume_winfows_pc_from/
  3. Preparing automtic repair - Inaccessible boot system

Preparing automtic repair - Inaccessible boot system: Hi there, I turn my laptop on, a blue screen comes up and it says "inaccessible boot" and then it gets stuck on "preparing automatic repair" with no loading wheel. What shall I do? submitted by /u/spyfire14 [link] [comments]...
  4. So I got stuck in the automatic repair system, this is the diagnostic outcome. Any help on...

So I got stuck in the automatic repair system, this is the diagnostic outcome. Any help on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Andhreyon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjiopp/so_i_got_stuck_in_the_automatic_repair_system/
  5. How do I fix winload.efi and access the system repair system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix winload.efi and access the system repair system?: When I turned on my laptop I have a problem saying that my winload.efi is corrupted or broken. I searched many solutions on youtube to fix this problem my own. As I watched some of this videos, I noticed that I need a bootable usb and I need to access the Automatic Repair...
  6. System cannot automatically repair and none of the options following work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System cannot automatically repair and none of the options following work: Need help solving a problem. Brand new PC was restarted today following a crash, and after that was an update. Once the update finished downloading, my computer restarted and after several minutes displayed the text : "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC" And...
  7. Windows repair USB unable to find windows operating system. Sfc can't repair but finds...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows repair USB unable to find windows operating system. Sfc can't repair but finds...: So i recently build a new pc Cpu:Ryzen 3600 Mb:X570 aorus Ram:corsair Vengeance pro16gb I was having ramn issues when running xmpram at full speed due to a compatability issue with the ryzen chipset. After trying to get it to work and after numerous blue screens and...
  8. recovery system image repair disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recovery system image repair disk: I have a Dell 7010 with current updates for win 10. I purchased two new 250g hard drives. I used the system repair disk to install my system backup on the first one. Witch seemed to work fine. when I tried to put the system on my second new hard drive the repair disk will...
  9. BSOD upon booting and during automatic system repair

BSOD upon booting and during automatic system repair: Hey guys, my computer blue screened earlier with 'Page Fault in a nonpaged area' and has since had a bluescreen with varying stop codes on boot. When it gets to automatic repair it bluescreens part way through preventing me from getting into safe mode. I've tried booting...
  10. System repair / recovery

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System repair / recovery: Hello, System Repair / Recovery doesn't work in my Windows 10 Pro version 1909. Error code : 0x81000203 : stations cannot be scanned (?). How to solve this issue ? Thanks in advance for your reply. Best regards. 147794