Windows 10: System Requirements Are Not Met System is recognizing my old PC over my new one

Discus and support System Requirements Are Not Met System is recognizing my old PC over my new one in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After trying a 2 monitor setup with my new PC I've noticed my brightness is lower and my system is incorrect. My old PC was OMEN but my new PC is ASUS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Connor Vollkommer, Mar 22, 2023.

1. System Requirements Are Not Met System is recognizing my old PC over my new one

After trying a 2 monitor setup with my new PC I've noticed my brightness is lower and my system is incorrect. My old PC was OMEN but my new PC is ASUS which has had Windows 11 with no issues until I tried to setup dual monitors. I only have the 1 new monitor connected to my NEW PC but its appearing as the old one.I just wanna make sure this issue listed in the question is not preventing me from manipulating the brightness of my Monitor besides the settings on the monitor by itself as the screen is incredibly dim and if there is no option to raise brightness in certain games I can't see anythin

:)

Connor Vollkommer, Mar 22, 2023

2. Windows 11 systems requirements not met

I've been using windows 11 for almost three months but after the latest update it started displaying system requirements not met. I noticed that the tpm 2.0 module was disabled after the update so I enabled it but it didn't fix the notification . I've checked through pc health check and it says this pc meets system requirements and I've also cross-checked my system specifications with the requirements. What should I do ?

ShubhamPandey9, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Cricri042 Win User
    W11 update System requirements not met

Hi,

"To be or not to be W11 compatible, that is the question !"

Since last update, I have at the bottom right corner on my screen : "System requirements not met".

But if I run the PC Health Checker, I get : "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements", and all the lines are green checked.

See the screen copy below :

You can see the bottom rigth message and the PC Health results.

System Requirements Are Not Met System is recognizing my old PC over my new one c9f0252e-df71-475a-86ae-a3581f46e3a2?upload=true.jpg

Cricri042, Mar 22, 2023
  4. System Requirements Are Not Met System is recognizing my old PC over my new one

Why does Windows 11 Home tell me System requirements not met when my system does meet system requirements

Why does Windows 11 Home tell me System requirements not met when my system does meet system requirements

Dave Mathews2, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

System Requirements Are Not Met System is recognizing my old PC over my new one

1. System Requirements Are Not Met System is recognizing my old PC over my new one - Similar Threads - System Requirements Are

2. System Requirements Are Not Met System is recognizing my old PC over my new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Requirements Are Not Met System is recognizing my old PC over my new one: After trying a 2 monitor setup with my new PC I've noticed my brightness is lower and my system is incorrect. My old PC was OMEN but my new PC is ASUS which has had Windows 11 with no issues until I tried to setup dual monitors. I only have the 1 new monitor connected to my...
  3. How do I fix the System Requirements Not Met.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the System Requirements Not Met.: Windows is saying system requirements not met but when I look at the min. requirement my computer supports up to 4 times that much. How do I check what is actually wrong and fix it? Everything is up to date with windows updates but I'm still getting the message about it not...
  4. How do I fix the System Requirements Not Met.

How do I fix the System Requirements Not Met.: Windows is saying system requirements not met but when I look at the min. requirement my computer supports up to 4 times that much. How do I check what is actually wrong and fix it? Everything is up to date with windows updates but I'm still getting the message about it not...
  5. Why is Windows 11 saying that "System requirements not met"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 saying that "System requirements not met": I upgraded to Windows 11 over a year ago and everything has been fine. I was never told that my computer did not reach minimum system requirements. I am running an AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core Processor 3.59 GHz with 24 gigs of memory. My GPU is NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650.Edition...
  6. Why is Windows 11 saying that "System requirements not met"

Why is Windows 11 saying that "System requirements not met": I upgraded to Windows 11 over a year ago and everything has been fine. I was never told that my computer did not reach minimum system requirements. I am running an AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core Processor 3.59 GHz with 24 gigs of memory. My GPU is NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650.Edition...
  7. Windows 11 systems requirements not met

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 systems requirements not met: I've been using windows 11 for almost three months but after the latest update it started displaying system requirements not met. I noticed that the tpm 2.0 module was disabled after the update so I enabled it but it didn't fix the notification . I've checked through pc...
  8. Windows 11 systems requirements not met

Windows 11 systems requirements not met: I've been using windows 11 for almost three months but after the latest update it started displaying system requirements not met. I noticed that the tpm 2.0 module was disabled after the update so I enabled it but it didn't fix the notification . I've checked through pc...
  9. W11 update System requirements not met

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 update System requirements not met: Hi,"To be or not to be W11 compatible, that is the question !"Since last update, I have at the bottom right corner on my screen : "System requirements not met".But if I run the PC Health Checker, I get : "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements", and all the lines are green...
  10. W11 update System requirements not met

W11 update System requirements not met: Hi,"To be or not to be W11 compatible, that is the question !"Since last update, I have at the bottom right corner on my screen : "System requirements not met".But if I run the PC Health Checker, I get : "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements", and all the lines are green...