Windows 10: System Requirements for Windows 10

Discus and support System Requirements for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Currently running windows 7 on an acer laptop. Wondering if these specs will run windows 10: Processor: Intel(r) core(tm) i5 CPU M4300@2.27GHZ RAM:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bikal, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/bikal Win User

System Requirements for Windows 10

Currently running windows 7 on an acer laptop. Wondering if these specs will run windows 10:

Processor: Intel(r) core(tm) i5 CPU M4300@2.27GHZ

RAM: 4.0GB (3.68 useable) 64 bit OS

Graphics: Direct X 9 WDDM 1.0 driver

I've seen some additional specs and thinking I may need to upgrade the processor?

submitted by /u/bikal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bikal, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Unreal Tournament 3 PC System Requirements

Developer Epic Games and publisher Midway have issued a set of minimum and recommended system specs for the PC version of Unreal Tournament 3.

System Requirements for Windows 10 image-o-matic_thm.jpg

Minimum System Requirements
    • Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
    • 2.0+ GHz Single Core Processor
    • 512MB of System RAM
    • NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
    • 8GB of Free Hard Drive Space
    Recommended System Requirements
    • 2.4+ GHz Dual Core Processor
    • 1GB of System RAM
    • NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video Card
    • 8GB of Free Hard Drive Space
    Source: Shacknews

malware, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. System Requirements for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - System Requirements

2. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  3. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  4. How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...: I created a boot drive on a USB using the MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe. When booting from that drive I am receiving the following error message: "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this version of windows."I believe the PC does meet the...
  5. I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...: There are many I know are system created users such as TsInternetUser, Guest, HealthMailbox, exchange Online-ApplicationAccount are these safe to delete?I know some of the Exchange HealthMailbox are from old instances. I have also read that I can delete them all and Exchange...
  6. I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...

I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...: There are many I know are system created users such as TsInternetUser, Guest, HealthMailbox, exchange Online-ApplicationAccount are these safe to delete?I know some of the Exchange HealthMailbox are from old instances. I have also read that I can delete them all and Exchange...
  7. I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  9. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  10. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging