Windows 10: System Requirements for Windows 10

Discus and support System Requirements for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Currently running windows 7 on an acer laptop. Wondering if these specs will run windows 10: Processor: Intel(r) core(tm) i5 CPU M4300@2.27GHZ RAM:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bikal, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. /u/bikal Win User

System Requirements for Windows 10

Currently running windows 7 on an acer laptop. Wondering if these specs will run windows 10:

Processor: Intel(r) core(tm) i5 CPU M4300@2.27GHZ

RAM: 4.0GB (3.68 useable) 64 bit OS

Graphics: Direct X 9 WDDM 1.0 driver

I've seen some additional specs and thinking I may need to upgrade the processor?

submitted by /u/bikal
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. malware Win User

Unreal Tournament 3 PC System Requirements

Developer Epic Games and publisher Midway have issued a set of minimum and recommended system specs for the PC version of Unreal Tournament 3.

System Requirements for Windows 10 image-o-matic_thm.jpg

Minimum System Requirements
    • Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
    • 2.0+ GHz Single Core Processor
    • 512MB of System RAM
    • NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
    • 8GB of Free Hard Drive Space
    Recommended System Requirements
    • 2.4+ GHz Dual Core Processor
    • 1GB of System RAM
    • NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video Card
    • 8GB of Free Hard Drive Space
    Source: Shacknews

Thema:

1. System Requirements for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - System Requirements

2. System logs event id 98 volume recovery every second "No action required"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System logs event id 98 volume recovery every second "No action required": An example: Logboeknaam: System Bron: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Datum: 20-02-08 20:30:56 Gebeurtenis-id:98 Taakcategorie: Geen Niveau: Informatie Trefwoorden: 2 Gebruiker: n.v.t. Computer: xxxxxx Beschrijving: Volume Recovery...
  3. If i turn off Bitlocker on a non-system drive, will it require the password? (otherwise...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If i turn off Bitlocker on a non-system drive, will it require the password? (otherwise...: I just encrypted a non-system hard drive (D drive) in my PC using Bitlocker. That drive is now protected by a password and i also got the recovery key saved somewhere. If i decide to decrypt the D drive, will i need to enter the password? Because if it's not needed, then it...
  4. Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required: Hi, I want to perform "Windows 10's System Image" of my PC. Question 1: The destination hard disk on which the System Image will be saved, does it have to be formatted? Is the System Image stored in a single/simple folder? Is the System Image stored in a simple...
  5. What Are System Requirements To Run Kali Linux in Hyper-V

What Are System Requirements To Run Kali Linux in Hyper-V: Sorry, I didn't know what category to post this. I'm thinking of getting a new laptop and would like to be able to run Kali Linux in Hyper-V. My current laptop has 8 gigs of RAM. Whenever I have tried to run the Kali Linux from the Microsoft Store I have run into roadblocks...
  6. Windows Mixed Reality system requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality system requirements: Hi all, I was wondering if this graphics card will work with the windows mixed reality. Graphics card: https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/VGASAP8253/Sapphire-R7-250-2G-DDR3-PCI-E-Video-card-GPU-Upto on the screenshot below, it says that you need an Intel 620 HD equal or...
  7. There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete

in Windows 10 News
    There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you try to run the System File Checker, you may see an error message – There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete, Restart Windows and run SFC again, If you face this issue, then this [...] This post There is a system repair...
  8. windows10 1903 system requirements

windows10 1903 system requirements: hi all, can anyone share the windows 10 1903 full system requirements for good permanence. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-1903-system-requirements/087c7794-aa1d-4e9b-bad1-7cbe0338e604
  9. system requirements

system requirements: What are the system requirements? The initial Windows 10 conversion went fine until there was an update around Christmas that gave an error message. That continued until there was another update that recognized that not all computers are new. I don't want to install the new...
  10. Win 10 - restart required message to fix system firmware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 - restart required message to fix system firmware: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, i need your help to fix my device issue, it always says that i need to restart my device to fix system firmware issue, when i restart, i need an AC adapter to continue the process which i don't have any, please help me how to fix it without AC...