Windows 10: System requirements not met watermark appeared after recent Windows Update

Discus and support System requirements not met watermark appeared after recent Windows Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This watermark wasn't on my screens before and only appeared after the February 2023 windows 11 update, when I well know that my hardware meets all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lauren Bilozir, Feb 8, 2023.

1. System requirements not met watermark appeared after recent Windows Update

This watermark wasn't on my screens before and only appeared after the February 2023 windows 11 update, when I well know that my hardware meets all the requirements and was professionally put together last May.It's a little irritating to get this watermark to randomly appear after a windows 11 update and I don't want to be some idiot and do a rollback that I can't, spend money on a pc repair that I don't have, or be really stupid and do a registry edit.I know better than to do things I shouldn't and I've only just noticed this error being a thing after the most recent windows update. I've been

:)

Lauren Bilozir, Feb 8, 2023

2. Why is Windows 11 saying that "System requirements not met"

Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Originally the requirements for Windows 11 were not as strict but Microsoft changed them in later releases, this is why you will be seeing this.

You can remove the watermark by following these steps:

Step 1: Open the Registry Editor by typing the same in the search and then hitting the Enter key.

Click the Yes button when you get the User Account Control prompt to open Registry Editor with admin rights.

Step 2: In the Registry Editor, go to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\UnsupportedHardwareNotificationCache

NOTE: If you cannot find the UnsupportedHardwareNotificationCache key, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel, right-click on the Control Panel key, select New and then select Key. Name the new key as UnsupportedHardwareNotificationCache.

Step 3: On the left side, select the UnsupportedHardwareNotificationCache key. On the right side, perform a right-click, select New and then select DWORD (32-bit) Value. Name it SV1 if you are running Windows 11 stable build, Beta, or Release Preview. If you are on an Insider build, name it SV2.

Step 4: Finally, double-click on the SV1/SV2 and change its value data to 0 (zero).

Step 5: Either restart your computer or restart the File Explorer process via Task Manager to get rid of the “System requirements not met” message.

EliseM_456, Feb 8, 2023
  3. Windows 11 systems requirements not met

I've been using windows 11 for almost three months but after the latest update it started displaying system requirements not met. I noticed that the tpm 2.0 module was disabled after the update so I enabled it but it didn't fix the notification . I've checked through pc health check and it says this pc meets system requirements and I've also cross-checked my system specifications with the requirements. What should I do ?

ShubhamPandey9, Feb 8, 2023
  4. System requirements not met watermark appeared after recent Windows Update

Why is Windows 11 saying that "System requirements not met"

I upgraded to Windows 11 over a year ago and everything has been fine. I was never told that my computer did not reach minimum system requirements. I am running an AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core Processor 3.59 GHz with 24 gigs of memory. My GPU is NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650.

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎11/‎9/‎2021

OS build 22000.1281

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.1281.0

I turn on my computer today and have this watermark on my screen that says "System requirements not met". I have not changed anything in my computer. What is causing this error?

KennyFulton, Feb 8, 2023
Thema:

System requirements not met watermark appeared after recent Windows Update

1. System requirements not met watermark appeared after recent Windows Update - Similar Threads - System requirements met

2. System requirements not met watermark has appeared after months of having Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System requirements not met watermark has appeared after months of having Windows 11.: Turned on my computer today and saw that there was white text at the bottom right of both my screens that said system requirements not met and to go to settings to learn more. Going to settings and clicking the "Learn more" hyperlink brings me the to the Microsoft website...
  3. System requirements not met watermark has appeared after months of having Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System requirements not met watermark has appeared after months of having Windows 11.: Turned on my computer today and saw that there was white text at the bottom right of both my screens that said system requirements not met and to go to settings to learn more. Going to settings and clicking the "Learn more" hyperlink brings me the to the Microsoft website...
  4. System requirements not met. Go to settings to learn more. - appears in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System requirements not met. Go to settings to learn more. - appears in Windows 11: HiWindows 11 has just started to deliver this message in the bottom right-hand corner of the desktop. File gpedit.msi not found. How do I resolve this problem ?All advice gratefully received.Regards...
  5. System requirements not met watermark appeared after recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System requirements not met watermark appeared after recent Windows Update: This watermark wasn't on my screens before and only appeared after the February 2023 windows 11 update, when I well know that my hardware meets all the requirements and was professionally put together last May.It's a little irritating to get this watermark to randomly appear...
  6. Windows 11 systems requirements not met

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 systems requirements not met: I've been using windows 11 for almost three months but after the latest update it started displaying system requirements not met. I noticed that the tpm 2.0 module was disabled after the update so I enabled it but it didn't fix the notification . I've checked through pc...
  7. Windows 11 systems requirements not met

Windows 11 systems requirements not met: I've been using windows 11 for almost three months but after the latest update it started displaying system requirements not met. I noticed that the tpm 2.0 module was disabled after the update so I enabled it but it didn't fix the notification . I've checked through pc...
  8. W11 update System requirements not met

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 update System requirements not met: Hi,"To be or not to be W11 compatible, that is the question !"Since last update, I have at the bottom right corner on my screen : "System requirements not met".But if I run the PC Health Checker, I get : "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements", and all the lines are green...
  9. W11 update System requirements not met

W11 update System requirements not met: Hi,"To be or not to be W11 compatible, that is the question !"Since last update, I have at the bottom right corner on my screen : "System requirements not met".But if I run the PC Health Checker, I get : "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements", and all the lines are green...
  10. Activate Windows watermark suddenly appearing after recent windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows watermark suddenly appearing after recent windows update: As the title suggests. After a recent windows update the "Activate Windows. Go to Settings to Activate Windows" watermark starts displaying itself after a while of my computer being on. I've had this computer for roughly 7 years and have never seen this watermark pop up ever....