Windows 10: system requirements

Discus and support system requirements in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is there any system reqirements to use design center its not allowing my cromebook says its not compatiable and is there any brands it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamanthaVanBuren, Sep 19, 2021.

1. system requirements

is there any system reqirements to use design center its not allowing my cromebook says its not compatiable and is there any brands it does not reconize either ty

:)

SamanthaVanBuren, Sep 19, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 19, 2021
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Sep 19, 2021
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

system requirements

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

system requirements

1. system requirements - Similar Threads - system requirements

2. I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...: There are many I know are system created users such as TsInternetUser, Guest, HealthMailbox, exchange Online-ApplicationAccount are these safe to delete?I know some of the Exchange HealthMailbox are from old instances. I have also read that I can delete them all and Exchange...
  3. I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...: There are many I know are system created users such as TsInternetUser, Guest, HealthMailbox, exchange Online-ApplicationAccount are these safe to delete?I know some of the Exchange HealthMailbox are from old instances. I have also read that I can delete them all and Exchange...
  4. I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  6. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  7. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do I fix the system requirements not met.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the system requirements not met.: The pc health check says that it meets windows 11 requirements. Every time i download windows 11 to my SSD Samsung 990 or 980 pro it say recovery with error code of 0xc000000e and the file \Windows\system32\winload.efi. And for the last thing i am useing a official windows...
  9. How do I fix the system requirements not met.

How do I fix the system requirements not met.: The pc health check says that it meets windows 11 requirements. Every time i download windows 11 to my SSD Samsung 990 or 980 pro it say recovery with error code of 0xc000000e and the file \Windows\system32\winload.efi. And for the last thing i am useing a official windows...
  10. Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the necessary certification requirements for selling Windows system software in my computer shop in India.As part of the business regulations in India, there is a requirement to...