Windows 10: System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented)

Discus and support System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System Reserved Needs optimization (93% fragmented) after I select optimize and then quickly revers to 100% I see old tickets from 2016 but today is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Razinni, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Razinni Win User

System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented)

System Reserved Needs optimization (93% fragmented) after I select optimize and then quickly revers to 100% I see old tickets from 2016 but today is 2/11/2019 and problem not resolved and I have massive HD churn.

:)

Razinni, Feb 11, 2019

2. System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented) after Cumulative Update for Windows 10 ???

System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented) after Cumulative Update for Windows 10

Windows Updates issues, from Windows 7 Pro upgraded to Windows 10 Pro

Windows Updates issues, from Windows 8.1 upgraded to Windows 10

Machine : Laptop/PC

• History :
    1.1 Previous : WIN 7 Pro – System Reserve. Disc Space 100MB

(Updated/Upgraded : 4th quarter of 2015 from WIN 7 Pro to WIN 10 Pro)

1.2 Current : WIN 10 Pro- System Reserve. Disc Space 100MB

• Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB3176936), NO ISSUES ABOUT THE SYSTEM RESERVE on Disc Allocated space.
    • Latest Updates were seems having conflict with System Reserve on the Drive.
    3.1 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB3194496) & Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB3194798)

Present: WIN 10 Pro- System Reserve. Disc Space 100MB

3.2 System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented)

3.3 Windows Optimization seems could not able to resolve the optimization issues as tried to do so in so many times and still the result is, System Reserve, Needs Optimization
    (100% Fragmented).

Questions:

• Did Microsoft Cumulative WU includes the Automatic resizing of allocated space on disc as such mentioned above?
    • If item #1 of Question were not included, is it possible to includes on cumulative updates, by then users were not having a questionable issues and feel free and no eased out burden about Cumulative Updates to the device.
    • What is the Best solution to the aforementioned issues of SYSTEM RESERVE - Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented) particularly WU 10 Cumulative Updates.?

System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented) bd6957e6-fb60-41ef-aefd-6d48c0b4f42f.jpg

System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented) 78b52f53-8421-402d-b4ba-c3f7768791e4.jpg

Thanks

MCRMR-PH

McRegorHills MR, Feb 11, 2019
  3. skip3119 Win User
    Needs Optimization (100% fragmented)

After I saw 76% fragmented (System), so I chose to optimize. And this is what I saw after optimization. Got worse.

System Hard disk drive Needs Optimization (100% fragmented)

*** So, it was 76% fragmented, after optimizing it became 100% fragmented. It was bad, enough but it got much worse. Did optimization, again and again, didn't do any good. ***

What to do? Sure need help. The computer seems to be working fine.

Thanks,

Skip

skip3119, Feb 11, 2019
  4. System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented)

System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented) after Cumulative Update for Windows 10

Windows Updates issues, from Windows 7 Pro upgraded to Windows 10 Pro

Windows Updates issues, from Windows 8.1 upgraded to Windows 10

Machine : Laptop/PC

History :

1.1 Previous : WIN 7 Pro – System Reserve. Disc Space 100MB

(Updated/Upgraded : 4th quarter of 2015 from WIN 7 Pro to WIN 10 Pro)

1.2 Current : WIN 10 Pro- System Reserve. Disc Space 100MB

Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB3176936), NO ISSUES ABOUT THE SYSTEM RESERVE on Disc Allocated space.

Latest Updates were seems having conflict with System Reserve on the Drive.

3.1 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB3194496) & Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB3194798)

Present: WIN 10 Pro- System Reserve. Disc Space 100MB

Windows Optimization seems could not able to resolve the optimization issues as tried to do so in so many times and still the result is, System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented).

Questions:

Did Microsoft Cumulative WU includes the Automatic resizing of allocated space on disc as such mentioned above?

If item #1 of Question were not included, is it possible to includes on cumulative updates, by then users were not having a questionable issues and feel free and no eased out burden about Cumulative Updates to the device.

What is the Best solution to the aforementioned issues of SYSTEM RESERVE - Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented) particularly WU 10 Cumulative Updates.?

System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented) fd0a23e3-749a-4b15-9dee-50a05d801741.jpg

System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented) 40198ac4-2f26-4629-8f7a-99716cdb35dc.jpg

I post this issues last 14th Oct 2016.

I re-post again, I need a support and answer to the issues I've been raised.

Thanks

MCRMR-PH

McRegorHills MR, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented) - Similar Threads - System Reserve Needs

2. System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!: HI Guys.My PC is working perfectly right now, and I have been told that this is nothing to worry about, but I find it irritating. I recently updated to the latest version of windows available and did my usual sfc and dism checks which were fine. I could'nt help but notice...
  3. System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!: HI Guys.My PC is working perfectly right now, and I have been told that this is nothing to worry about, but I find it irritating. I recently updated to the latest version of windows available and did my usual sfc and dism checks which were fine. I could'nt help but notice...
  4. System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I get my defrag to optimize the 26% fragmented on my system reserved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my defrag to optimize the 26% fragmented on my system reserved.: I have run analyze and optimize several times. It doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-defrag-to-optimize-the-26/137068a1-d6df-4c19-9a63-955d71d04104
  6. Defragment and Optimize "system Reserve"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Defragment and Optimize "system Reserve": My system reserve thing is stuck at 17% Fragmented "Needs optimizing" I can't get it down 183053
  7. System 38% fragmented, will not optimize

in Windows 10 Customization
    System 38% fragmented, will not optimize: My computer shows the system is 38% fragmented, will not optimize, and I have already made sure I have the most current updates for Windows 10. I need help to get the system to optimize....
  8. system reserved fragment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system reserved fragment: Hi, How can I fragment system partition My windows start takes too long time [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-reserved-fragment/d9623038-4e66-42f0-b1c5-9737c77c0c8e
  9. System Reserved Fragmented

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Reserved Fragmented: I noticed my System Reserved was 11% Fragmented I think this happened after a OS upgrade to 1709. I cant seem to defrag it as I read it not important but like to fix this. [img] . I went into Disk management & letter drive as B so I can see whats is n it & its empty...
  10. System reserved optimize on SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    System reserved optimize on SSD: When I open the defragmenter it's says System reserved needs optimization but when I click on optimize nothing happens. 51444

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system reserved 100% fragmented

2. system reserved needs optimization

3. needs optimization 100% fragmented

4. system reserved 100% fragmented windows 10,
  5. system reserved needs optimization windows 10,
  6. how to optimize system reserve in windows 10,
  7. needs optimization but won%27t optimize,
  8. system reserved needs optimization 100% framented what does that mean win 10,
  9. system reserve 100% fragmented windows 10,
  10. windows 10 defrag system reserve,
  11. window 10 system reserved file will not optimize,
  12. how fixwindows 10 system reserve needs optimization,
  13. can not optimize system reserved drive,
  14. system reserved needs optimization wont,
  15. system reserved drive needs optimization