Windows 10: system reserved fragment

Discus and support system reserved fragment in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, How can I fragment system partition My windows start takes too long time [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RamiMalek007, Jun 30, 2020.

1. system reserved fragment

Hi,

How can I fragment system partition

My windows start takes too long time

system reserved fragment 01df0bdc-9dcf-41c4-867c-01e130d634d6?upload=true.png

:)

RamiMalek007, Jun 30, 2020

2. System Reserved fragmentation

Hello, a week ago my system reserved was 36% fragmented. now it's at 75% and doesn't seem to change at all when i try to defrag it. I wanna know if it's dangerous or/and if its fragmentation percentage will lower eventually.

Doctor.Maximus, Jun 30, 2020
  3. DrSysop Win User
    System Reserved Fragmented

I noticed my System Reserved was 11% Fragmented I think this happened after a OS upgrade to 1709. I cant seem to defrag it as I read it not important but like to fix this.

system reserved fragment [​IMG]

I went into Disk management & letter drive as B so I can see whats is n it & its empty directory. & tryed to chkddsk /f & defrag it & no change.

<--- There is no files in this Reserved.

When I right click the Reserved drive in Explorer strange thing I get this as it thinks it has files in it.

I tried to reformat this & wont let me so even though it wont affect anything just want to defrag it to 0%.

Thannks

DrSysop, Jun 30, 2020
  4. system reserved fragment

System Reserved Fragmented

Here is the way my new install looks like. I have changed nothing. It's exactly the way Windows 10 installed my system.

Mini Tool gives more information.

Jack

Layback Bear, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

system reserved fragment

1. system reserved fragment - Similar Threads - system reserved fragment

2. System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!: HI Guys.My PC is working perfectly right now, and I have been told that this is nothing to worry about, but I find it irritating. I recently updated to the latest version of windows available and did my usual sfc and dism checks which were fine. I could'nt help but notice...
  3. System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!: HI Guys.My PC is working perfectly right now, and I have been told that this is nothing to worry about, but I find it irritating. I recently updated to the latest version of windows available and did my usual sfc and dism checks which were fine. I could'nt help but notice...
  4. System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I get my defrag to optimize the 26% fragmented on my system reserved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my defrag to optimize the 26% fragmented on my system reserved.: I have run analyze and optimize several times. It doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-defrag-to-optimize-the-26/137068a1-d6df-4c19-9a63-955d71d04104
  6. How do I get my defrag to optimize the 26% fragmented on my system reserved.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my defrag to optimize the 26% fragmented on my system reserved.: I have run analyze and optimize several times. It doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-defrag-to-optimize-the-26/137068a1-d6df-4c19-9a63-955d71d04104
  7. How do I get my defrag to optimize the 26% fragmented on my system reserved.

8. System 38% fragmented, will not optimize

in Windows 10 Customization
    System 38% fragmented, will not optimize: My computer shows the system is 38% fragmented, will not optimize, and I have already made sure I have the most current updates for Windows 10. I need help to get the system to optimize....
  9. System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented)

System Reserve, Needs Optimization (100% Fragmented): System Reserved Needs optimization (93% fragmented) after I select optimize and then quickly revers to 100% I see old tickets from 2016 but today is 2/11/2019 and problem not resolved and I have massive HD churn....
  10. System Reserved Fragmented

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Reserved Fragmented: I noticed my System Reserved was 11% Fragmented I think this happened after a OS upgrade to 1709. I cant seem to defrag it as I read it not important but like to fix this. [img] . I went into Disk management & letter drive as B so I can see whats is n it & its empty...