Windows 10: System & Reserved taking huge hard disk space in Windows 10

Discus and support System & Reserved taking huge hard disk space in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! My system disk system files take 111gb of memory. I cleaned WinSxS folder but still its a lot of memory. I checked C:\Windows\Logs\CBS but its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by protodimboNY, Feb 11, 2020.

1. System & Reserved taking huge hard disk space in Windows 10

Hi! My system disk system files take 111gb of memory. I cleaned WinSxS folder but still its a lot of memory. I checked C:\Windows\Logs\CBS but its only 271mb. What can i do to clean my disk? Thanks

:)

protodimboNY, Feb 11, 2020

2. System & Reserved taking huge hard disk space in Windows 10

Thanks DaveM121,

Treesize is truly helped me in getting my hard disk space back. At least, I was able to get 50GB back from unwanted files.

But would like to know more on how to reduce System and Reserved size?

Anas Ahmed Siddiqui, Feb 11, 2020
  3. juan de jm, Feb 11, 2020
  4. System & Reserved taking huge hard disk space in Windows 10

System & Reserved taking huge hard disk space in Windows 10

Hello.

I am facing big problem managing my ever growing C drive in Windows 10.

Here is the screenshot of my System & Reserved space usage.

I turned off Hibernation mode long back but it is still holding space and I am unable to delete.

Untitled

Can any one help me?

Anas Ahmed Siddiqui, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

System & Reserved taking huge hard disk space in Windows 10

1. System & Reserved taking huge hard disk space in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - System Reserved taking

2. System and reserved taking up a lot of space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System and reserved taking up a lot of space: I'm trying to install some games on my laptop 512 GB SSD and went to check on my storage to see what I can delete. Then I realized that system and reserve is taking up 234 GB of storage. When I looked into the details, it said System files 20.1 GB, Reserved storage 7.04 GB,...
  3. Huge Disk Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huge Disk Space: I had a problem about my disk space and I decided to look which file is taking a huge place293GB, although I don't have so many programs on my pc.Then I saw a file which was named ,C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\ClickToRun\ProductReleases\AF99D195-6556-4A34-8A4B-17FADA230DEEand I...
  4. Huge Disk Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge Disk Space: I had a problem about my disk space and I decided to look which file is taking a huge place293GB, although I don't have so many programs on my pc.Then I saw a file which was named ,C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\ClickToRun\ProductReleases\AF99D195-6556-4A34-8A4B-17FADA230DEEand I...
  5. Windows 10 D Drive Huge System and Reserved Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 D Drive Huge System and Reserved Space: Hello!System and reserved take so much space on d drive that I don't know what else I can do! I need it now! how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-d-drive-huge-system-and-reserved-space/d0e11d76-b29d-43a0-99ef-31755abc0cab
  6. Windows 10 D Drive Huge System and Reserved Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 D Drive Huge System and Reserved Space: Hello!System and reserved take so much space on d drive that I don't know what else I can do! I need it now! how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-d-drive-huge-system-and-reserved-space/d0e11d76-b29d-43a0-99ef-31755abc0cab
  7. Windows 10 D Drive Huge System and Reserved Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. System and reserved taking 41.7 GB of space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System and reserved taking 41.7 GB of space: Problem: Something is taking up a lot of space on my PCInitial Analysis of the storage showed that System & Reserved is using 41.7GB of storage.Analysis using TreeSize: I did some research on why I have little available storage space and saw some posts online that it may be...
  9. Windows 'system and reserved' taking up a huge amount of space in an unknown location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 'system and reserved' taking up a huge amount of space in an unknown location: I tried to install a large game, and I realized my computer was running out of space. When went to the Storage Settings, I saw that 145 GB of my Local Disk C I only have Disk was being used up out of 167 GB. When I clicked on show more categories, 86.4 GB was being used up by...
  10. WSL take huge amount of disk space??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WSL take huge amount of disk space??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/6razyboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7t8lq/wsl_take_huge_amount_of_disk_space/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. srudb.dat big

2. system & reserved takeing 500gb