Windows 10: System Reset No Reboot Device

Discus and support System Reset No Reboot Device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Otóż tak, w ostatnim czasie resetowałem całkowicie system podczas resetu wystąpił błąd więc skierowałem się do Microsoft Support powiedziano mi że... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JasiekDąbrowski1, Nov 27, 2019.

1. System Reset No Reboot Device

Otóż tak, w ostatnim czasie resetowałem całkowicie system podczas resetu wystąpił błąd więc skierowałem się do Microsoft Support powiedziano mi że trzeba ponownie zgrać system zrobiłem to i wszystko się udało, lecz gdy teraz próbuje odpalić system pojawia się błąd NO REBOOT DIVICE i nie i nie wiem co dalej robić

Pomocy!

Well, yes, I recently completely reset the system during the reset, an error occurred, so I turned to Microsoft Support, I was told that I need to rip the system again, I did it and everything went well, but when I try to start the system now there is a NO REBOOT DIVICE error and I don't know what to do . Help!

:)

JasiekDąbrowski1, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

System reset not working

I have followed your steps and I did get to where you asked and did what you said but after that it said it was checking the flash drive and just started the loop again I'm running a system extensive test to see if it can't find anything wrong other then that I don't know what to do know

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

System Reset No Reboot Device

Continual System Reboot

There is a possibility that this issue might have occurred due to corrupt system files in the system.

So to diagnose whether there are no corruptions, we suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt system maintenance troubleshooter and check if it works.
    Please follow the steps given below.

• Type Troubleshooting in search bar and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Now click on view all option.

• Click on System maintenance and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: We suggest you to perform clean boot and check if any third party apps are causing the issue.
    Placing the computer in a clean boot state can reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of the issue.

Please refer to the article below for steps to perform a clean boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot "to reset computer as usual.

Let us know the result.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

System Reset No Reboot Device

1. System Reset No Reboot Device - Similar Threads - System Reset Reboot

2. Variable Refresh Rate Setting Reset after system reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Variable Refresh Rate Setting Reset after system reboot: i have a G-sync Compatible Monitor and when ever i go into the Graphics Settings the option is flipped off instead of on, HAGS remains enabled though....
  3. Variable Refresh Rate Setting Reset after system reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Variable Refresh Rate Setting Reset after system reboot: i have a G-sync Compatible Monitor and when ever i go into the Graphics Settings the option is flipped off instead of on, HAGS remains enabled though....
  4. Variable Refresh Rate Setting Reset after system reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. reset the sound system without a reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reset the sound system without a reboot: The troubleshooter can reset the sound system without a reboot.There must be a way to directly access the place that does the reset without having to go thru the troubleshooter. Can anyone point directly to the place in the system that starts the reset?...
  6. reset the sound system without a reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reset the sound system without a reboot: The troubleshooter can reset the sound system without a reboot.There must be a way to directly access the place that does the reset without having to go thru the troubleshooter. Can anyone point directly to the place in the system that starts the reset?...
  7. reset the sound system without a reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Network crashes and cant be reset without system reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Network crashes and cant be reset without system reboot: It has happened twice where i just suddenly lose network connection, when i open up the wireless connection to reconnect i cant enable/disable network, there is no networks listed, even cabled network is not showing up. Cant even go to `Control Panel > Network and Internet >...
  9. Rebooting system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Rebooting system: Hello, i was rebooting my computer and I accidentaly pressed button Delete whole diskRecycling Computer but I want to use my computer, whole reboot went fine but when I was getting started it says Windows set-up programe not found. Restart computer and try again. I can’t buy...
  10. PC Continuously rebooting after attempted system reset

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Continuously rebooting after attempted system reset: Alright so here are all of the details because it didn't start with the endless looping. Earlier today on my PC and after attempting some windows 10 updates to my system it suddenly started locking me out of device manager and other admin level rights saying "this application...