Windows 10: System reset

Discus and support System reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm looking to reset my PC, Just wondering if this will reset both C and D drive, or just the C drive? submitted by /u/671_Green_671 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/671_Green_671, Mar 4, 2021.

1. System reset

I'm looking to reset my PC, Just wondering if this will reset both C and D drive, or just the C drive?

submitted by /u/671_Green_671
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/671_Green_671, Mar 4, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

Naki, Mar 4, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

System reset

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

System reset

1. System reset - Similar Threads - System reset

2. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  3. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  4. hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...: hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading installation media, ISO file like Windows 11 from Microsoft's official website?In which case should I choose Reset PC and in which case should I choose option to download the installation...
  5. hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...

hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...: hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading installation media, ISO file like Windows 11 from Microsoft's official website?In which case should I choose Reset PC and in which case should I choose option to download the installation...
  6. Does system requirements are checked while resetting? Can I reset my windows 11 pc without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does system requirements are checked while resetting? Can I reset my windows 11 pc without...: I installed windows 11 without TPM , it means without requirements using rufus bypass by using "Remove requirement for 4GB RAM, Secure Boot, and TPM 2.0" in Rufus while creating my drive ... Now I'm going to reset my pc . Will any problem happen while resetting because of I...
  7. Does system requirements are checked while resetting? Can I reset my windows 11 pc without...

Does system requirements are checked while resetting? Can I reset my windows 11 pc without...: I installed windows 11 without TPM , it means without requirements using rufus bypass by using "Remove requirement for 4GB RAM, Secure Boot, and TPM 2.0" in Rufus while creating my drive ... Now I'm going to reset my pc . Will any problem happen while resetting because of I...
  8. Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset: I've been stuck on the hp logo start screen for about an hour now after resetting my laptop. I've tried all ways of trying to boot into windows but nothing works. I restarted my laptop 4 5 times but nothing works. What can I do...
  9. Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset

Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset: I've been stuck on the hp logo start screen for about an hour now after resetting my laptop. I've tried all ways of trying to boot into windows but nothing works. I restarted my laptop 4 5 times but nothing works. What can I do...
  10. Laptop Stuck on hp start up screen after system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging